Kalafina Moonfesta (11th single)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

I FEEL LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Great!! Thanks Yuki88!

It seems to be truth http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-71 ... festa.html and it looks like we are down the 3 versions again (probably Regular, LE DVD and LE BD?). All we need is to wait for the officail announcement or a twit.

But that means no SAO involvement :uh..: unless they include it as a b-side. If moonfesta turn out upbeat it might be a ballad for ED Theme or vise versa.

Re:

george1234 said:
Great!! Thanks Yuki88!

It seems to be truth http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-71 ... festa.html and it looks like we are down the 3 versions again (probably Regular, LE DVD and LE BD?). All we need is to wait for the officail announcement or a twit.

But that means no SAO involvement :uh..: unless they include it as a b-side. If moonfesta turn out upbeat it might be a ballad for ED Theme or vise versa.

i don't think scumbag SME will miss a chance to steal money from fans' pockets not releasing it on a CD of its own, and considering SAO might be a relevant release for this season it's pretty weird to release the OP/ED included in another single without its name included in the title, unless they change it to something similar to sprinter/ARIA single in the near future.

on the other hand, i think it's so rare to see a standalone release for a children's music show, especially considering the song will be part of the show only between June and July, we are talking about a 3x version release and a PV for this!!!!

SAO is set to be a two cours series, right? If Kala don't get a theme slot for the first half, maybe they will for the second? :ayashii:

Anyway, great to have a confirmation on the release date of this single. :sohappy:

YAAAAYYYYYYY~~~ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wow, a new single so soon! 18th July is my brother's birthday lol :ohoho:

Hope we get a ballad~~ (hopefully a return to the Seventh Heaven-style ones? :plz: ) :shy:

Forget about Seventh Heaven. She's not doing anything like it ever again.
Waiting for a nice preview ~

I think that it'll be Hikari no Senritsu-ish song. :XD:

KP-X's comment, like always, made up my day.

I'll be waiting for a confirmation.... :ohoho:

But, OMG!!! i have the money to buy it!!!!! :sohappy:

i want a preview!!! :shy:

Re: Re:

maxwell9 said:
i don't think scumbag SME will miss a chance to steal money from fans' pockets not releasing it on a CD of its own, and considering SAO might be a relevant release for this season it's pretty weird to release the OP/ED included in another single without its name included in the title, unless they change it to something similar to sprinter/ARIA single in the near future.

SAO is 2cour so they still could have Kalafina for 2nd cour like Fate/zero.

Coool. There is still hope for it to be an awesome song though. (Even though I did not have any problem with ttb and manten) Thanks for the news! :dote:

Wow, I didn't expect Moonfesta to get a single. A temporary theme for a children's show... Proof how popular Kalafina is. :ayashii:
As to SAO, Kalafina's involvement hasn't been anything above theory so far, but if they're in, and if it's not saved for later OP/ED/inserts, the single is hard to predict or cancel out. On one hand, two singles in a row seem unlikely, and I still suspect that Symphonia PV came out of a single release plans which collided with Magia release date. On the other hand, the show itself is only STARTING in July, so the singles aren't due till August at least. Whether it would be a sufficient gap (and whether there IS a Kalafina song in SAO to expect at all) is yet to be seen.

I'm glad they're having a new single and all... but why does it have to be called "Moonfesta"? I don't like the title at all. It kind of bugs me as well. Eh I hope that with time I actually won't mind it.

Re:

KP-X said:
Forget about Seventh Heaven. She's not doing anything like it ever again.
Waiting for a nice preview ~

:cry: :cry: :cry: but my fragile hopes... :orz:

You're probably right, though...

Will we be able to listen to some of the song from the show when June starts? :confu:

Back