Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2017「Kalafina “9+ONE”」

popcorn or not they do look similar so the confusion is justified imo.

hehe i like how in the video they show more of the staff working while they rehearse.

Last edited:
Pretty standard stuff really. Shirts aren't particularly special, so I'm not in a hurry to get them really. Will likely get a pamphlet somehow. Also, no postcards this time? Huh.

C9SFJO2UwAASmT1.jpg

Finally the parfumes!! I want them so muuuch, expecially the floral!! But the price...

They're charging Prada prices? Lmao... at this point it's just expensive because the Kalafina logo is printed on the bottle. True for a lot of their merch but damn. Perfume?

They're charging Prada prices? Lmao... at this point it's just expensive because the Kalafina logo is printed on the bottle. True for a lot of their merch but damn. Perfume?

Νο its expensive because merchandise is one of the ways for them to earn money. They arent thaat popular so price being because of the logo isnt reasonable.

Actually, 8k yen (around 80 bucks) is not bad for a perfume. Most designer perfumes I buy are 100-200 bucks. Might buy all 3....hmmm...I was supposed to be on a budget this trip :XD: Oh well.

Actually, 8k yen (around 80 bucks) is not bad for a perfume. Most designer perfumes I buy are 100-200 bucks. Might buy all 3....hmmm...I was supposed to be on a budget this trip :XD: Oh well.
Exactly, designer perfumes lmao

I have never bought Kalafina "goods" before but I've always been fond of the postcards and photo books since the girls actually put time into preparing for shoots and trying dresses on and what not, so that in 30 years when they're retired and stuff, one can look back to the merchandise and really reminisce about the legend of Kalafina. But a perfume bottle?

Alas, to each their own. I'm a fan of Kajiura and her music, and thus my collection, in addition to CDs, is mainly in line with her music related products, like those songbooks. All these other auxiliary products like shirts and keychains are just marketing schemes by the label company, in my eyes. They don't even have to look good for fans to *want* them. It's just something to have to make fans feel connected to the artist.

Eh, most of the 'premium' items on tours so far have been pretty cool, but not really things I'd buy. This is no exception. The music boxes a while ago were the neatest things so far but damn, they were so expensive.

I'm still sad there's no postcards this time round. They've released them at pretty much every proper live they've done so it seems odd that they've skipped them here.

@Atlas: Some people keep the perfume bottles after the liquid has finished, and if you can link each merchandise to a different live, then it helps memory too :

wow 45 mins :O it seems they revisit some of their old venues like morphtokyo.

Thanks so much!

FUNNY HOW THEY SKIP THE YK VOL#2 VENUE ONCE AGAIN, Shibuya O-EAST where they did their truly first appearance, just because Maya was there...

Last edited:
You're welcome George!! It was a precious video, very full of emotions!! I loved the part in the cafè! So cuteeee

Back