Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

@nehorine Thanks! It'll be for sure! I am happy to know that there are more Brazilian users here. :) Oh *-* you're lucky

In reality... I must confess that I decided to go to Mexico suddenly... I was planing to go to Japan in April to see the Cherry Blossoms and visit two friends that live there. Considering I wasn't sure if I could attend a Kalafina concert while I was in Japan..I decided to go to Mexico.

My mother scolded me a lot of course. Because I'm spending money in two international trips in a short period of time. But it's my money. It's just... I always did the right thing and planned a lot to spend my money correctly, but this time was different.

I want to see my favourite band, whatever it takes. Last year I saw some really disturbing things happening around me...I want to fulfil my dreams. Since I cannot control everything that happens, at least to go to this concert I did what I could. .__.~

@Atlas Star
A colleague who was the same age as me, and lived in the same town, was killed.... he was a very nice person and had a lot, and a lot of friends that loved him so much. I've never been so impressed in my all life and never witnessed a place so depressive like this in his funeral. Also, one year before a relative of mine was shot near his house and almost lost his life.

Since this, everyday,I think that I want to live without regrets.

@george1234 Thank you.. Sorry for that depressed post. Let's change the mood.

What did you say to the girls in the few seconds you met them? I have to memorize some sentences in Japanese ><~

Mostly fumbled about trying to say things and failing. This happened all four times I had a chance to speak to them during Japan Expo. I mostly just said thanks to them, that I adore their work and that they've made my life better, as well as mentioning that they should come perform in the UK. Also badly trying to respond to Wakana and Keiko when they commented on my red moon t-shirt.

The kalafina mexico shirts are beautiful! Can't wait to get mine! :)

everytime I speak with them they always say how good my japanese is :XD:I only speak a few sentences..and they're like :omgz::goodjob:lol

That is pretty indeed.

That logo isn't central though and it bugs me :omgz:.

CbEaBtRUAAAu3eT.jpg

@juchanx3 I was really touched by your story. It's a shame how violence affects everyone's lives in Brazil.

Also, I was happy to know that you're trying to enjoy life a bit more after those sad events. I myself am trying to make things I've always wanted to do, but never found time or effort to do. Watching Kalafina and FictionJunction concerts are things I've always dreamed of doing and since travelling to Japan is a little out of question for me at the moment, this opportunity to see Kalafina in Mexico will be priceless.

quick question...i got my vip ticket from a very nice japanese fan. he plans on picking up the tickets at 2pm that same day...would that be ok? i thought i read something about having to pick up tickets a day or 2 before?

quick question...i got my vip ticket from a very nice japanese fan. he plans on picking up the tickets at 2pm that same day...would that be ok? i thought i read something about having to pick up tickets a day or 2 before?

From LoveJapan on facebook:
Are you a Kalafina fan outside Mexico? No problem! You can buy your tickets through ticketmaster and pick them up until 3 hours before the event!

You only need:
- Credit card used for transaction
- ID (Passport)
- And pick them up 3 hours before the event.

Back