Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

I know how evil can it be, I've been using it for years even though i'm not a graphic designer I know some stuff :plot:

LoveJapanMx is doing a sale on the General tickets from Thursday 14 until Sunday 17 for 400 pesos (about 23 USD). I know some people might say they want a VIP ticket but this is a nice chance if you still want to go and don't want to spend so much / don't have enough money.

Meanwhile... setlist... WHERE ARE YOU? :uh..:

I severely doubt there'll be a setlist announced before the actual live, I don't think I've ever seen that happen, anywhere.

double post, sorry. i forgot if someone answered this already: will their band come along?

Yes, it is confirmed.

I finally have an idea for a present for them, i just hope i have enough time to finish it, work has been hard lately :uh..: I'm even skipping vacations this year.

Thanks guys! I wonder if there will be merch to buy...I'm trying to decide how much money I'll be taking lol
I'd expect it to be pricey, it does have to ship from Japan after all

Well, the VIP tickets include merchandise as part of it, don't they? Question is whether they'll have an actual stall. I would have thought they would, but if merch is supposed to be a benefit for the expensive tickets, I suspect some of it might be held back for those who have those tickets and thus not available for regular purchasing. On the other hand, they're using this as a part of their main tour, so presumably it'll get at least some of the tour merch? Who knows.

If they have any of the live photobooks, can someone get one for me? I'll pay you a lot. Same goes for the hoodies. I'm highly doubting they'll have either, though.

I'd expect it to be pricey, it does have to ship from Japan after all

i haven't seen an "increase" in merch prices when they go out of the country (boston, anime expo, etc)..and with the yen and peso being so cheap compared to USD, it's not a problem if they are pricey.

@Seasonreaper i do hope they have merch. i really want some fotw items lol

@Seasonreaper Well, the VIP ticket comes with "a bag of goodies from the tour" but i'm pretty sure there will be a stall even if it's not the same stuff. The merch is going to be pricey, i'm pretty sure of it since the past concerts with LJE had stalls with merch but it might be different for those who are coming from another countries like @nimsaj said. Check your inbox.

I'm anxious to know the content of de vip ticket bag :love:Maybe some days before the concert Love Japan informe us if they are selling any goods... I remember that I saw on facebook the goods that Eir Aoi brought to sell, but I cannot remember exactly where I saw it ...

Is there anyone else from Brazil going to the show besides me and juchanx3?

I wonder how many people are going to have a duplicate of FotW now :ohoho:.

Cool that there's something special though. I wonder what it looks like and how to get one

Back