Kalafina Documentary Movie (BD Release June 13/2018)

At this stage I would say that I wasn't successful in getting tickets to the special screening but will wait on the travel agent for an actual answer.

https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67144584.html

『Staffからのお知らせ』
2018/3/20 18:00
『Kalafina 10th Anniversary Film ~夢が紡ぐ輝きのハーモニー~』の初日舞台挨拶の追加開催が決定致しました。

【日時】 3月30日(金)
【場所・時間】TOHOシネマズ 日比谷 ※プレミアム シアター(スクリーン1)
・15:30の回(上映後舞台挨拶)
・18:30の回(上映前舞台挨拶)※18:30の回、チケットは完売いたしました。

【登壇者】Kalafina (以上予定)
【チケット料金】 2,400円(※前売券・割引券等使用不可)
プレミアラグジュアリーシート:5,400円
プレミアボックスシート:3,400円

【チケットぴあにて販売(Pコード:558-288)】
・一般発売(15:30の回:先着順販売)
3月23日(金)AM10:00~3月28日(水)18:00
・購入はこちらから⇒http://w.pia.jp/t/kalafina-f/

※ぴあ一般販売はチケットなくなり次第終了となります。
※残席ありの場合、3/28(水)24:00~【=3/29(木)AM0:00~】より、
劇場WEB(vit)にて販売。
劇場窓口では、3/29(木)劇場窓口オープン時より発売(残席ありの場合のみ)

【注意事項】
※内容はすべて予定です。登壇者及び内容は、予告なしに変更する場合がございます。
※特別興行の為、前売券・各種割引(シニア・学生・小人等)・各種招待券は、ご使用いただけません。
※全席指定・定員入替制での上映となり、専用のチケットをお持ちでない方はご覧になれません。
※転売・転用を目的としたご購入は、固くお断りいたします。
※いかなる事情が生じましても、ご購入・お引換後の鑑賞券の変更や払い戻しはできません。
※場内でのカメラ(携帯電話を含む)・ビデオによる撮影・録画・録音等は、固くお断りいたします。
保安上、入場時に手荷物検査を行う場合がございますこと、予めご了承ください。
※当日、マスコミ・メディアの撮影が入る場合がございます。その際、お客様が映像等に映り込む可能性がございますこと、予めご了承ください。
※いかなる場合においても舞台挨拶中の途中入場はお断りさせて頂きますので、ご了承ください。
※劇場へのお問い合わせはご遠慮ください。​

About the stage greeting (post above.) Does anyone know if buying that ticket will negate/override/work along side with the Movie Ticket Card?

So, I don't know about all of you, but I've been having real trouble trying to figure out how to use the Movie Ticket cards they were selling at the 10th. I still haven't figured it out, because it's extremely confusing and very stressful, but I translated the instructions page into English for my own purposes, and I thought it might be helpful to other people, so here it is:

https://movieticket.jp/Guide/Reservation

There are two types of seat selection: Online Seat Selection and Seat Selection at a Movie Theater. Be aware that the method of selection varies depending on the theater in question.

Online Seat Selection
In addition to preparing the purchase information of your Ticket Card (i.e. the purchase number or the PIN number) please select your seats on the website of the theater where you plan to view the film.
Once you have completed your seat selection, you will be issued a Seat Selection Reservation Number. Please use this number to receive an entrance ticket from the ticket vending machine at the movie theater on the day you view the film.
For details on seat selection, please check with the theater where you plan to view the film.
*Movie Ticket Cards may only be used at the designated movie theater.

Seat Selection at the Theater
Please select a seat at the box office or using a ticket vending machine.

• With an Online Movie Ticket Card

Please bring either the Ticket Card purchase number and PIN number or print-outs of the purchase information and the attached QR code that were sent automatically to your email upon purchase with you and present them at the movie theater.
* Depending on the film in question, you may not be able to select a seat. For more details, check with your movie theater.
* Depending on the movie theater in question, you may be unable to use the QR code. For more details, check with your movie theater.

With a physical Movie Ticket Card
Please present your card at the movie theater.
*Movie Ticket Cards may only be used at the designated movie theater.

With a convenience store Movie Ticket Card
Please present your card at the movie theater.

About the Seat Selection period
The seat selection period varies depending on the film and theater in question. Please check with your theater.

This is all such a confusing mess. I really wish they would have just opened the film in theaters like an ordinary movie so that anyone could see it without having to worry about it so much. And then, you know, released it on DVD.

About the stage greeting (post above.) Does anyone know if buying that ticket will negate/override/work along side with the Movie Ticket Card?
I'm not sure how useful my recollection of experiences would be but I'll lay it here in case it gives a little info on how things worked for me. Sadly, I'm not attending Kalafina's documentary movie screening (Curse my work schedule FFFF) so how the procedures go for it may be different from what I've done before.

Anyway, I've attended Anime movie screenings before, with a number of them being stage greetings by the voice actors. A few of them were in Toho cinemas like for Kalafina.

What I found out (mostly with regards to Toho cinemas) were:
1. If you have an ordinary movie ticket card (They're usually pre-ordered/pre-bought movie ticket cards, generally with a unique serial number on them), they're different i.e. separate from the tickets issued for the stage greetings. As far as I know, you can't use those ticket cards to reserve seats for the screenings with stage greetings (The stage greeting tickets more often than not sell out at lightning speed anyway so I haven't had the opportunity to try haha). To use those ticket cards, it's as Puddle Boots stated. You can make your reservations on the Toho cinemas website or take it to a box office counter at the cinema, present it to the person there, choose the date, time and seat number i.e. you can use that card only to attend a screening at any date and time of your choosing other than the screening which has the stage greeting. For some of the stage greetings I went to, the stage greeting movie tickets were bought either online through Pia, l-tike etc. or at convenience stores, then the physical copies are issued at convenience stores, and they look the same as the concert tickets you get from Pia or Lawson for example. They normally have your name printed on them to prevent re-sale and the cinema staff may do identification check at the doors for some screenings so make sure you bring some form of ID. That particular ticket is also used as the movie ticket. This is the kind of ticket they issued for the stage greetings I've attended in Tokyo.
2. In smaller and less competitive cities like Osaka, Toho cinemas may just send you a confirmation e-mail containing details about your reservation when you make a reservation online. This is the format of Toho's e-mail I received for stage greetings in Osaka

このたびはご購入いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。

■購入番号 (Confirmation number - **** 4 digits) (TEL:090-****-****) (Telephone number you used to reserve the ticket with. Must be a Japan phone number)
■映画館 (Name of the cinema where the movie screening is taking place)
■上映日 (Date)  ■時間 (Time)
■合計金額 (Total price of the ticket) ■座席番号 (Seat number)
■映画名称 (Movie title)

※チケット発券時には、上記の電話番号と購入番号の入力が必要となります。

You need to note down the confirmation number and the telephone number. Bring this information with you to the Toho cinema where the screening/stage greeting is taking place. Go to a VIT machine (the cinema's ticket vending machine), follow the onscreen instruction to print out your movie ticket. The movie tickets issued by the machine look like this. None of your personal details are printed on those tickets and there's no ID check for them at the theater screen doors. That same ticket is used for both the movie screening + stage greeting. You cannot have the ticket issued in another cinema other than the cinema where the screening/stage greeting is taking place e.g. if the screening is in Toho Shinjuku, you cannot print out the ticket at Toho Hibiya or anywhere else.

If you have any further questions, ask away. :D
But yeah, this was my experience for Anime movies + stage greetings. I'm not sure if it'll be the same for Kalafina's documentary movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
New merch is always a treat, even if the band is no longer together. And even if they were trying to milk the last moments of their fame, what's wrong with this? If fans want to buy more of their stuff, they should make it available. No one is hurting for this.

Back