Kalafina Documentary Movie (BD Release June 13/2018)

Announced at CD Japan http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/TBR-28184D
Blu-ray
Kalafina 10th Anniversary Film - Yume ga Tsumugu Kagayaki no Harmony -
6296yen
(6800yen Tax incl. in Japan)
US$ 58.62

Points You Earn 3% (188p)
Release Date June 13, 2018
Availability Pre-order: Usually ships by the release date

Description
First documentary on Kalafina who commemorates the tenth anniversary of their career in 2018. It covers on their tour in the fall and winter of 2017, concerts at World Heritage Sites, Nikko Toshogu & Kofukuji, their tenth anniversary live on January 23, 2018 at Nippon Budokan. Comes with a booklet.
Special Feature / Bonus Track: teaser, trailer, unreleased scenes, interview

Description in Japanese
Kalafina 10th Anniversary Film ~夢が紡ぐ輝きのハーモニー~ / Kalafina
デビュー10周年 "Kalafina" 初のドキュメンタリー映画、待望のBlu-ray発売!! 三人が出会うことは奇跡という偶然ではなく、運命だったから。Kalafinaという音楽が存在するのも運命―― 『空の境界』『魔法少女まどか☆マギカ』『Fate/stay night』などの人気アニメや、NHK総合テレビ「みんなのうた」、NHK歴史情報番組「歴史秘話ヒストリア」にも主題歌として楽曲が起用され、その一糸乱れぬ美しいハーモニーと圧倒的な歌声で世代を超えてファンを魅了し続ける3人組ヴォーカルユニットKalafina(カラフィナ)。2017年、全国12都市15公演をアコースティック形式で巡った秋冬ツアー、日光東照宮や奈良興福寺での世界遺産を前に歌った幻想的なライブ。そして、自身のデビュー日である1月23日に10周年を記念した1夜限りの武道館公演。貴重なライブ映像と共に、誰も見たことのないKalafinaの素顔に迫り、輝くハーモニーの秘密を紐解いていく―― ブックレット(24P予定)封入。
特典映像: 特報+予告、本編未公開シーン、収録インタビューのノーカット版

Not sure if anyone posted this, but

The Kalafina 10th Anniversary Film ~Yume ga Tsunagu Kagayaki no Harmony~ documentary film ranked #1 in the Japanese mini-theater rankings. The film celebrates the singing group Kalafina's 10th anniversary, and is screening in select theaters in Japan from March 30 to April 12. Shigeru Katō directed the documentary.

Would it be worth campaigning for English subtitles? The blu-ray wouldn't yet be mastered (probably sometime in May though, so there wouldn't be much time).

Kalafina 10th Anniversary Film - Additional screenings
It has been decided that Kalafina‘s documentary film will have a screening in an additional theater for a limited period!
Theater: Miyazaki Kinema Kan
Period: May 5 ~ May 18
http://www.toho.co.jp/theater/ve/kalafina/
Maybe ther will be another greatings cerimony! We'll see! *cross fingers

With the announcement of the movie's BD, unless the girls wil lbe present themselves i really doubt that people will go see it now. And with Keiko's contract being terminated she probably no more has the right to participate in Kalafina events.

I don't know frankly T___T But maybe finally after the end of this second movie screening they will say more on the blog! All this situation is so difficult and sad :(((

I just watched this again, this time with fansubs on YouTube, which were very helpful. I got a little teary eyed. It’s almost like they knew it was about to end. I’m just mesmerized by the rehearsal scenes (same with the YK live bonus rehearsal videos).

I just watched this again, this time with fansubs on YouTube, which were very helpful. I got a little teary eyed. It’s almost like they knew it was about to end. I’m just mesmerized by the rehearsal scenes (same with the YK live bonus rehearsal videos).

of course they knew! That doesnt happen with a surprise notice, it needs months of preparation. Its also why Wakana started her solo career so soon after the breakup, and how Yuki Kajiura had most things ready for her own agency.

Back