Kalafina Calendar 2017 (release date 2016/10/15)

I love the evanescent effect of the pink dresses, especially in Keiko's and Wakana's pictures. They look cute overall, and I like their outfits, but... I miss some magic, I don't know how to explain it at all. Anyway.

Wow I'm older than Keiko by 6 month! lol And I like the effects of the first few shots, but yeah, about Keiko's eyes. I love the dresses in the tenth picture. But the pink ones are a little odd, unless they are the same just the color is changed? Not sure, they look different though. I ordered but my card was declined so I have to wait until it gets cleared. Yeah, they could have had better live pics too. *sigh* Keiko's picture in this year's calendar at least corresponds with being fall, her holding up a leaf.

^ oh so now they advertise the clother too ?

its weird how they have bright pics for January-spring while the summer is the brightest season and dark pics for summer (wtf)

^ well thats a common practice for fashion magazines but didnt expect a jpop group to do something like that. Seems like they have started taking from the phrase "jpop idol" the idol part more seriously than the jpop one (declining music quality, laughable dancing)

Seems like they have started taking from the phrase "jpop idol" the idol part more seriously than the jpop one (declining music quality, laughable dancing)
Unfortunately, that seems to be becoming true for Kalafina... Hopefully she starts seeing the quality of music she's producing for them nowadays and how it pales in comparison to pretty much everything pre-HB.

I would've thought she'd have noticed that already, but either she hasn't or it's intentional.

I just ordered mine! (My card was declined but now everything is fixed) and I got the Songbook for Credens Justitiam Live. Should be interesting. I might try and play it too. :dote:

Back