Kalafina Calendar 2017 (release date 2016/10/15)

I wish this year they go for a baroque-lolitaesque (?) photoshoot. Or at least something in the FotW aesthetic. I don´t really like the Blaze/OL style on them at all.
Thank you for the info!

I doubt they'll go back to the baroque style, as much as I'd love them to.

If the photos are even close to as good as the 2016 one I'll be happy, most of the photos in this year's one are gorgeous.

http://www.weibo.com/p/1005055137511411/photos?from=page_100505#wbphoto_nav
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo5_1280.jpgtumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo7_1280.jpg[URL='https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youturnitintolight/#']tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0qrEFvK1rbrbhqo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo4_1280.jpg[URL='https://www.tumblr.com/blog/youturnitintolight/#']tumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo1_1280.jpgtumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo5_1280.jpg
[/URL]
tumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_odq0m6XsRN1rbrbhqo2_1280.jpg[/URL]

Bleh, those pictures are terrible in relation to last year. Keiko's facial expression in the first set throws me off, it looks like she just saw a ghost or something. Not interested much in the ones from the FotW special final, though Wakana's solo pic is pretty good. The last set with the pink dresses is bad, they look waaaaaaay too much like pop stars. Seriously- wtf is that necklace thing on Hikaru? It seems the only decent pic imo is the one of them in the room.

Keiko is looking so weird on these photos... Hikaru and Wakana not so good too

I dont get the concept, on the first ones they pretend they are in 1930s era, and in the next oness they pretend they are supermodels or something. They need to represent the months, not just slap random photos in there.

Most of the calendar shots aren't really my cup of tea, which is a shame because I thought about getting the calendar this year. I like the Wakana & Hikaru picture and the one with the chairs, but that's about it. Though, Wakana does look fantastic on the calendar cover. :nosebleed:

maybe Kalafina has gotten THAT popular to the point where their Staff thinks: just make whatever we want to make, their fans will buy it after all because their calendars got worse by each year.

the only thing I'm liking from these pictures is their shoes.

God damn it, I love the outfits in the first set of photos but what's up with with Keiko's expression in them? Why does she look sure surprised all the time?

Yeah in Japan bigger eyes = cuter I guess. Keiko does that a bit. I don't know whether Hikaru's eyes are slanted because she's trying to look sexy (which she does) or that's what she does normally.
also, I never realized how ugly the fotw tour shoes were - wakanas ewwww

I like Hikaru's shoes ♥
The first set of vintageish (?) photos are pretty, that style fits the girls well. FotW photos are between okay and meh, The last photos are pretty and I like the dresses (I love transparencies, they make such beautiful effects in photoshoots) but I agree they look like "mainstream" pop stars. Idk, it lacks "something" to me.
Anyway, pictures don´t make Keiko justice. She's normally stunning (I'm a big Keiko fangirl, sorry), even on casual photos with casual clothes, but in those she just a bit off.
And can someone explain me why Wakana is getting prettier every year? Compared to Keiko, it´s a more mature, elegant kind of pretty (?) but looks gorgeous anyway.
Hikaru looks like Hikaru, nothing special about her.

Back