Kalafina - blaze cover

Did you do the vocal parts by ear? Or you have a score or transcription somewhere. it sounds surprisingly accurate. That is pretty impressive, I like it.

Did you do the vocal parts by ear? Or you have a score or transcription somewhere. it sounds surprisingly accurate. That is pretty impressive, I like it.
Thanks Vyse! I actually do listen by ear. I've been dissecting kalasongs since 2009 so I've gotten a pretty good grasp of it. I also use a program calle Utagoe to strip away the background music to listen to the vocals more clearly, which is a major help for these projects of mine

You have a good voice, wish I had that. The keiko lines sound really keiko - I also always sing in her style during karaoke lol.
Agree that the Kajiurago bridges are always the best part! lirica's kajiurago part is one of my favorite.

You have a good voice, wish I had that. The keiko lines sound really keiko - I also always sing in her style during karaoke lol.
Agree that the Kajiurago bridges are always the best part! lirica's kajiurago part is one of my favorite.
Thank you so much! Keiko's parts are my favorite to sing becaus of the deep energy she brings :) I'm curious now how you sound at karaoke! Do you record covers?

Omg lirica.. and that keiko deepness at the bridge .... <333 have you seen the lirica live performance from the 10 anni live yet??

No, I don't record vocal covers as I have long ago given up on my singing skills; so I just do karaoke for fun sometimes. I do make piano covers, you can check them out here. Keiko's style is quite infectious, I find myself singing in her style even to non-kala songs; and there's really no one out there who sings with the deep energy she has.

Of course I watched the lirica 10th anni version, how can I miss that XD? Every time I listen to it I get overwhelmed by her intense emotions and get shivers down my spine.

Just checked your album and skies of tomorrow, really inspirational as I've always wanted to do something like that. Keep it up!

Back