「Kalafina All Time Best 2008-2018」(Release: Oct 24)

In addition to all the instrumentals (both previously released and unreleased), I would also like to get versions of each song isolating the vocal tracks for each singer. And all the available demos and alternate recordings or mixes that were discarded.

In addition to all the instrumentals (both previously released and unreleased), I would also like to get versions of each song isolating the vocal tracks for each singer. And all the available demos and alternate recordings or mixes that were discarded.
I want the original demos with Kajiura's vocals.

Sacra should learn from the oni gaijin how to squeeze the maximum profits from old recordings. For example, how to turn a half hour long album (Pet Sounds) into a 5-CD deluxe box set that includes every cough captured on tape during the sessions.

Weren't Kalafina demos done by Yuriko? I think I read it somewhere...
Oh I'm not sure. I just know that the demo for "oblivious" (and maybe Kimigahikarinikaeteyuku and Kizuato too?) was by Kajiura, as per WAKANA in one of their interviews. As for the rest? Big question mark to me ^_^;

Oh I'm not sure. I just know that the demo for "oblivious" (and maybe Kimigahikarinikaeteyuku and Kizuato too?) was by Kajiura, as per WAKANA in one of their interviews. As for the rest? Big question mark to me ^_^;

Keiko said that the demos of KnK themes she listened to when she was first invited to join Kalafina were done by Wakana, all 7 of them.

0hpVF1mGkqL3l7SAKibrBQLjUVKRYCKzVxETA4Qw4eJVcOJDh5EzI6TwMYJhEJKHRcE21iQQc0KCw-JTJWOCYcYS43GjUO...jpg

https://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67149303.html

The poster has been revealed...

Wow who's that long-haired girl in their poster? She looks so loyal and can sing very nice!!

Sacra/Spacecraft be like: what's the point of designing a decent poster for a dead group lmao

So are there any new or remixed tracks on here, or is this simply a Best Of album?

Back