LOL, I'll wait for that. :dote:

Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa 2nd week
Sales: 1902

Almost 2k like I guessed :XD:

Total Reported Sales: 10,133* :blood:

finally over 10k :waii:

why i can't find the onion drinking ocha? :omg:
:tea: <- This onion..? :ayashii:

And OMG, rank 44... :nosebleed: My favorite number, doubled! :TdT: oh wait... :confu: I think I'm supposed to be like...

:omg: 44!? Why!? :touched: Oh well, At least they reached rank 8..! :sohappy:

LiLith said:
^
LOL, I'll wait for that. :dote:
:bow: I'm currently thinking of a way... but... I don't think I'd be able to think of anything until a situation where in I can return the favor comes... :TdT: Nonetheless, I'll still continue thinking... :plot:

Moonie
that's onion!!! u right! :ohoho:
let's wait can this single reach 20k in a month?

Sony should sell the singles worldwide so we can buy it easily, not via online shop~~and I bet all Kalafina's singles will be hit~ :dote: :dote: :XD: because a lot of my friends here wanted to buy the single but they can't, and I'm lucky because I have a aunt who lived in Japan so I can asked her for help *asked her to buy it for meand for free, actually* :XD: :XD:

@Moonlight:
:XD:
Good luck on that :XD:

@Flitch:
20k in a month? No... I think IF they can reach 20k, it would take more than 2 months... :plot:

Re:

ransho~ said:
Sony should sell the singles worldwide so we can buy it easily, not via online shop~~and I bet all Kalafina's singles will be hit~ :dote: :dote: :XD: because a lot of my friends here wanted to buy the single but they can't, and I'm lucky because I have a aunt who lived in Japan so I can asked her for help *asked her to buy it for meand for free, actually* :XD: :XD:

Agree!!!

LiLith said:
3rd week:
Sales: 932
Total: 11065

:blood:
Bad sales...

:omg:
well it's quite good actually. at least this single sales is better than progressive and storia, but it only half of hikari no senritsu sales :cry:

Tsukishiro_Yuki said:
ransho~ said:

Agree!!!

:XD: :XD:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Report from Kalafina in-store event at Tower Record, Shinjuku, Tokyo. by ITmedia
http://gamez.itmedia.co.jp/games/articl ... ws016.html
Hahaha this is so cute! Wakana was saying "We're so close to the audience that you can all see 'the beauty mark/the mole'" and then Keiko says, "What mole??? (laughs)" :ohoho:
It's interesting how Keiko mentions the change between Wakana and Hikaru being 'main vocal', since she apparently felt the change in tension (yes Hikaru was so powerful and just URRRGHH!! :XD: :XD: ) and how the song gradually gets "bigger and bigger" (I guess more and more power?) I think it's nice to hear feedback from the singers about their songs.

Thanks for sharing this link, Yuki88! :sohappy:
ransho~ said:
Yuki88 said:
Report from Kalafina in-store event at Tower Record, Shinjuku, Tokyo. by ITmedia
http://gamez.itmedia.co.jp/games/articl ... ws016.html

opening it. the site wrote "adore" as "adoor" :omg: :omg:

XD yeah I saw this too I was like "uhhhhh" :ayashii:

Yuki88 said:
because they pronounce ADORE as アドア. ドア = DOOR :XD:
:XD: :XD: huahahahahaha but it looked like the writer of the article didn't buy the single ( Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa) because if he/she/they bought it,then he/she/they should know how "adore" spelled :XD: :XD:

what an adore mistake!!!
feel like i wanna kill the writer!!!

update kaygaku sales pls.

^
total sales: 11065.
Still on chart :ayashii:
Hope for good sales next week... :cry:

Now I can't simply think of adore as the same, will always think of a door :XD:

Back