Kalafina 4th album “Consolation”

E

elcazador

The rumor was confirmed from today's live.

Release Date:2013/03/20

LE A
Catalog No:SECL-1280 (CD+DVD )

LE B
Catalog No:SECL-1282 (BD+CD )

RE
Catalog No:SECL-1284 (CD only)

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :sohappy: :dote: :sohappy: :dote:

What a name! It should be a name of a song, and it's probably a ballad by the looks of it.

The songs that'll probably be in -
1. To The Beginning
2. Manten
3. Moonfesta
4. Yane no Mukou ni
5. Hikari Furu
6. Mirai
7. Consolation

That leaves room for at least 5-6 more new songs!!!

So excited!! :sohappy:

I doubt Yane no Mukou ni, but Manten and Mirai are both tie-ins, so they're likely to appear. And so is Yume no Daichi, I believe.

Four albums sure is a record among Yuki's projects; See-Saw has three up to date. :ayashii:

Thanks for the news! :sohappy:

omggg in 2 months we'll have a new album????????!!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

i hope they have great events like for eden. sad i wont be here for the 9 city live, but hopefully i can get into the special live :sohappy:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arch/S ... nfo&417598
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/748/0

Kalafina 4th Original Album「Consolation」
3月20日(水) リリース決定!
「劇場版まどか☆マギカ」主題歌として大ヒットを記録した「ひかりふる」を始め、 「Fate/Zero」のオープニングテーマ「to the beginning」、 NHK「みんなのうた」への起用で話題となった「moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~」等ヒットシングルを含む4作目となるオリジナルアルバム。
初回生産限定盤2種類(DVD、BDいずれかが付属)には新曲「夢の大地」(NHK「歴史秘話ヒストリア」エンディング)ビデオクリップ、昨年ドイツで行われたアニメイベントAnimagiCでのドキュメント映像に加え、 スペシャルフォトブック封入の豪華盤仕様。

・Special 1day LIVE 決定!
アルバム「Consolation」リリースに伴い、「After Eden」同様、一夜限りのスペシャルライブ開催決定!!

Kalafina “Consolation” Special LIVE 2013
4月6日(土) TOKYO DOME CITY HALL

・ニューアルバム「Consolation」全国ツアー決定!!
6月8日(土)、9日(日)の中野サンプラザ2daysを皮切りに、ニューアルバム「Consolation」を引っ提げての全国ツアーがいよいよスタート!
初の札幌、仙台、新潟公演を含め、「HALL ver.」「LIVE HOUSE ver.」を同時に開催。
1公演では収まりきれないKalafinaの極上のパフォーマンスがこの夏炸裂!!

Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 “Consolation” HALL ver.
6月8日(土)・9日(日) 東京・中野サンプラザ
7月27日(土) 富山・高岡市民会館
8月3日(土) 大阪・大阪国際会議場(グランキューブ大阪)

Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 “Consolation” LIVE HOUSE ver.
6月22日(土)・23日(日) 名古屋・THE BOTOM LINE NAGOYA
6月29日(土)・30日(日) 福岡・DRUM LOGOS
7月4日(木) 東京・AKASAKA BLITZ
7月13日(土) 仙台・Rensa
7月15日(月・祝) 札幌・PENNY LANE24
7月20日(土)・21日(日) 広島・HIROSHIMA CLUB QUATTRO
7月28日(日) 新潟・NIIGATA LOTS

・アメリカ、シカゴ公演決定!!
ボストン、ロサンゼルスに続き3回目となるアメリカ公演。今回はシカゴで開催されるアニメイベント、Chicago Anime CentralのGuests of Honorとしてサポートバンドを率いて過去最大級のライブをAKOO Theaterで開催!

Chicago Anime Central
5月17日(金) AKOO Theater
http://www.acen.org

OMG OMG!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I know it!!!!

Consolation it's a nice title i really like it

i hope 8-9 new songs!!!!! :nosebleed:

Awesome! :sohappy: Thanks elcazador!

Chicago, huh? If that's true...Darn, I'm jealous already :XD:

now that i think about it, consolation sounds kinda like a cheesy album title..lol

but chicago?????? :sohappy: dunno if i'll go to this. what are you planning to do @salvanos?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the 4th album FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cnsfm4ixhi3so and It'll be the special about AnimagiC!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

announcement said:
・Kalafina 4th Original Album「Consolation」
3月20日(水) リリース決定!
「劇場版まどか☆マギカ」主題歌として大ヒットを記録した「ひかりふる」を始め、 「Fate/Zero」のオープニングテーマ「to the beginning」、 NHK「みんなのうた」への起用で話題となった「moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~」等ヒットシングルを含む4作目となるオリジナルアルバム。
初回生産限定盤2種類(DVD、BDいずれかが付属)には新曲「夢の大地」(NHK「歴史秘話ヒストリア」エンディング)ビデオクリップ、昨年ドイツで行われたアニメイベントAnimagiCでのドキュメント映像に加え、 スペシャルフォトブック封入の豪華盤仕様。

^ This text also says something about a book/documentary about the visit at AnimagiC.

Sure to be in songs of the album:

1. To the beginning
2. Manten
3. moonfesta
4. Hikari Furu
5. Mirai
6. Yume no Daichi
7. Consolation (?)

Something tells me that they will include the theme song for KnK Mirai Fukuin, too since the movie will probably come out within the year, and the trailer is already out.

They might put Yune no mukou ni in since the other b-sides, mirai and manten will be in. This leaves space for 6-7 songs.

*weeeeeee*

Sensation overload!!! So many new things to buy these days!! Don't even know where to start :P:P

Can't wait for the new album!!! Love the title!

Yaaaay! This is a very very happy day for me, Kala in Chicago and the fourth album! Ahhh I am going to be so happy this year. Plus I'll have a job now so I can save up for them. Yay! I hope for more new songs too, but I have not heard a clear version of Yume no still, so I look forward to that. :sohappy:

Back