Kalafina 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan (2018-01-23) (BD/DVD Release June 13/2018)

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/67134880.html

It has been announced today that Kalafina will held their 10th Anniversary live at Nippon Budokan!!
Also starting from tomorrow (June 5), fans will have the chance to take part in a poll, choosing their favourite songs which they would like to see performed at the live.

https://kalafina-fc-harmony.jp/contents/102673

(Members of 「Harmony」 may choose their three favourite songs.
There’s also an option for non-members to take part in that poll and choose one song!)

It's not clear for the moment if this live will be restricted, like all the past lives, only to fanclub members!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope they sang nothing past gin no niwa, as from 2013 onwards their releases are bad.

if the fanclub members have so much advantage, we the foreigners practically have no chances unless we re lucky for many japanese to like the same song(s).

if the fanclub members have so much advantage, we the foreigners practically have no chances unless we re lucky for many japanese to like the same song(s).

https://putschki1969.tumblr.com/post/160295107586/tutorial-to-navigate-kalafinas-official-fan-page
According to this, you can still get an adress in Japan and become one member of their official fanclub (Read the part starting from "3. How to become a member of 「Harmony」") if you have enough money to pay for the membership and some additional fee.

*Or, we can just create 3 different emails then register 3 different accounts to vote for 3 songs...*

^ I dont mind that much lol my comment was general. I believe this is mainly a bait to make more people register for the fanclub, but i care more about the songs quality (singing, composition) , rather than which songs they perform each time

yes thats also a solution lol

Reactions: Ari
More popular songs will get picked by the fans who are choosing most likely. Expect a pretty generic setlist.

That said I'm still intending to find a way to go.

Whoaa, I really love the idea of people voting for the setlist! Sadly there are too songs I'd love to see live that I cannot choose at the moment :cry:
I wanna have faith in Harmony members and their chosen songs. Hoping all of you vote for all the hidden trasures on the discography! I know their generic anisongs are the most known, however it seems most Kalafina fans (non referring to casual listeners, specially anime fans) love SH/RM more than anything else, so I hope they vote for those songs!
This could also be really useful to Kajiura-sama to understand what songs we love the most, and which style we want more of!

Also, let's keep waiting for a world tour announcement :rain:

I expect Magia, To the beginning, Believe, Heavenly blue, Ongaku and Sprinter to be at the top of the list. Maybe Ring your bell and Hikari no senritsu too.

It's great to hear these news! But why again in Budokan? Why not Yokohama Arena? It looks like Kalafina popularity is still in the same place since 2014... I wonder when they would release new album. After 21st single it will be: 4 A-sides so...

4-A-sides but only 3 singles, if i were them i would release 4 singles first. And about the popularity, from one point and on its difficult to be more popular than you already are. Too many artists, anime is niche market, and zaregoto is niche itself, with so much delays and limited audience it shouldnt have made them any more popular than they already are, furthermore, into the world was released in the single but was already kinda old. I imagine their popularity like that:

kalafina now.png

Interesting.... I'm glad they're giving fans a chance to pick the songs, even though I know I won't be able to attend (:imdead:). I'm pretty sure they'll do a BD/DVD of this as it's an important milestone in their careers, but you never know *cough*KajiFes*cough*.

Anyway, does any one want to guess the songs they're practicing their cringy Kaladansu for on www.kalafinalive.com ? I can tell the first one is identify, and the second either looks like Magia, Manten, or even monochrome. I can't tell with any of the others, and since I suck at reading lips, those ones don't help me >.<

3:40-4:14 is blaze, the rest ehh I can't tell which songs they're for. That's some...interesting choreography

The one starting when Hikaru lifts her hand in the air I'm pretty sure is Magia; it fits the tempo and the negai~ at the end of the chorus.

I recall someone (on Tumblr maybe?) mentioning that Märchen is in the video. I forgot when they said, but I went through the video and 03:17-3:39 is Märchen. They do some hand motions and then Keiko sings 'sore wa kimi ga wasureteta'. The next clip is the same song, I'm sure, but I don't know which part.

That was a REALLY hard choice, for only 1 song to choose, especially with the re/oblivious songs :wai:. I was split between Kizuato, oblivious (fukkan fukei mix), Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta, lirica, progressive, and sandpiper :blood:. I ended up voting for progressive.

*Or, we can just create 3 different emails then register 3 different accounts to vote for 3 songs...*
Shh.... I might've used my alternate email address to vote for sandpiper...

Back