Kala rabu rabu deto

Re:

Every time when it comes to reading Cerise's stories, I must make sure I empty my bladder beforehand coz I'd end up laughing that hard and this time was no different. OH GAAAWD ROFLMAO!!!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

Cerise said:
Yuki: Now, girls, I want you to take them someplace where no trouble will be caused. :listen:

Hikaru: Mattress factory. :tea: *yawns*
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR, HII-TAN. :ohoho:

Cerise said:
Hikaru: :omg: Wake up you two!

Keiko and Yuriko: zzzzzzzz.... :imdead: :imdead:

Hikaru: If you don't wake up now... :glower: *puts tub of ice cream in microwave*

Keiko: *suddenly awake* :omg: Yuriko wake up! *slaps*
So in the end, Hikaru got away with being the most cunning brilliant mastermind of the lot. Ingenious! :XD:

Varete said:
Also, is it just me or was there one with the perverted wind? I can't seem to find it :cry:
That one was a real story by the way. :psst:

Wonder if the experience would get turned into fanfiction too. :plot:

Am looking forward to reading your fics as well, Varete! :shy:

Wasn't there a story about Kalafina visiting the aquarium? :confu:

I remember 1 "saving Wakana" story that's buried somewhere.

Wonder if that can go into here as well.

Just a teaser of what I have, 'cos I know some of you have been waiting for this hurhurhur :plot:

Inspiration from here + the ensuing conversation on the following page (scroll right down to the bottom for the picutre):
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3242&hilit=red+riding+hood&start=900

One day, the Big Bad Wakashark was walking through the woods, when she came across a quaint little cottage.

Wakana: :confu: What's this? Yoohoo? Anyone home? :white: TH-THIS IS...

Suddenly, lying in a big four-poster bed in the middle of the room, she spotted a huge -

Wakana: GYOZAAAA?! :stars: :stars: :headbite: :headbite: :headbite:

In a single gulp, the Wakashark managed to swallow the unfortunate gyoza whole.

Wakana: :tea: Feeling sleepy now...

The Wakashark unwitting slept till late in the afternoon...

Keiko: *skipping happily along* :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Oh, I can see Grandma's cottage!

...but, as she walked in...

Keiko: :white: Y-YOU'RE NOT GRANDMA! :omgz:

Wakana: *wakes up* :omg: *squeals, pulling bedsheets over her* D-didn't you ever learn how to knock?!

Keiko: What did you do with my grandma?! :glower:

Wakana: :confu: I didnt' do anything! I just found a giant gyoza in this bed so I ate it! :listen:

Keiko: You ate my grandmother?! :ghost: :vortex:

Wakana: No! I ate a gyoza :uh..:

Keiko: *hysterical* YOU ATE HER! :ghost: :vortex:

Wakana: :white: DID NOT!

Yuuka the humble woodcutter was walking along when she heard the screams and came running.

Yuuka: *charging in brandishing an axe :knife: What's wrong? What happened, little miss? :kungfu:

Keiko: *points accusingly* She ATE my grandmother!

Wakana: :white: I did NOOOOOOT! :wai:

Yuuka: Naniiii... :knife: :knife:

Wakana: :swt: I didn't do anything! I swear! :orz: I told you, I just ate this huge gyoza that was lying here! :cry:

Yuuka: Actually, you know, there have been recent reports around the village of a rogue witch on the loose. :confu:

Keiko: So...this rascal might just be telling the truth? :ayashii:

Wakana: I am telling the truth! :orz: And, actually... :innocent: it's a common misconception that sharks eat humans, in fact they ...:glasses: *starts babbling on about sharks*

Keiko and Yuuka: ........... :uh..: :uh..:

Keiko: *quickly changing the subject* Where can I find this witch woman?! :anger: I must avenge my poor defenceless grandmother who got turned into a gyoza! :glower: :hero:

Wakana: I don't know...but how about I come with you on your quest as repayment for accidentally eating your gyoza...er...grandmother... :uh..: I swear on my Shark's honour :sparkleguy:

Yuuka: I'll come too! :sparkleguy: I've always yearned for adventure. And besides, my axe can chop through wood as if it's a cucumber. You two may need all the protection that I can offer. :knife:

Wakana and Keiko: :swt: ...ahhh...okay... :swt:

And so, our intrepid trio set out on a grand adventure of revenge, intrigue, mystery and romance!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued...

Re:

I second aki!

WELCOME BACK TO SPINNING THE CRAZY AWESOME FANTASY WORLD OF THE KAJIURA FAMILY, CERISE!!!! :touched:

And I miss Yuuka and her cucumber slicing skills.
1053_edb4.png

1240_d4c1.png

Looking forward to reading what she can do with za axe. :ohoho:

Cerise said:
And so, our intrepid trio set out on a grand adventure of revenge, intrigue, mystery and romance!
Can't wait for the continuation! Especially the romance part tee hee heeee. :psst:

Cerise you just made my day.

I'm down with fever and cough but this is like my medicine.

^ Hope you better, Insie!! :cry: I missed all of you guys more :chuu:

:psst:

After journeying together for some time…

Keiko: We've been walking for days, but we still haven't found the evil witch's lair... :uh..:

Wakana: :waii: Do you guys hear that?!

Yuuka: :confu: Nope.

Keiko: Must be her super shark senses. :waii: Sugoi...you've actually got quite some amazing abilities there, Wakashark-san :shy:

Wakana: :omgz: :dote: *thinking* She complimented me~ ...y-you also have some impressive fighting abilities, Kei-san… :shy:

Keiko: Eh? :omg: Oh...thank you… :shy: :shy:

Yuuka: :leaf:

Suddenly, they heard beautiful strains of exquisite violin music floating through the air.

Wakana: *using her super-shark sight* There's a man further down the road just standing in the middle of the path whilst playing violin! :stars: :ayashii:

Keiko: Wow, what amazing eyesight you have :shy:

Wakana: :sparkleguy: *her and Keiko share a ~moment~*

Yuuka: :leaf: :spotlight: *feeling left out of the ~moment~*

The trio soon came across what was indeed a sombre-looking man standing in the middle of the path, playing enchanting music on the violin.

Keiko: Hail, friend! :ohoho:

Hitoshi Konno: *doesn't look up but continues playing* Hello...I'm Hitoshi Konno...please just continue on and don't disturb me. :uh..: I have a very important job of continuing to play this violin non-stop, so I really can't take any distractions.

Wakana: Why? :confu: What's so important about you having to play your violin non-stop?

Hitoshi Konno: You see that thick wall of brambles? :uh..:

Wakana + Keiko + Yuuka: Yes… :confu: :confu: :confu:

Hitoshi: Well, actually behind it is a magnificent palace in which an amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably beautiful princess has slumbered for a hundred years. :TdT:

Wakana + Yuuka: :omg: A hundred years?! :omg: :swt:

Keiko: An amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably beautiful princess?! :waii: :stars:

Yuuka: So...this princess has been trapped in the castle for so long? :cry:

Hitoshi: Indeed. :uh..: And my violin playing is a charm to ensure she has only sweet dreams...but because of this wall of brambles I have to stand out here on the road. :cry:

Keiko: It must be the work of the witch! The one who's been running amok lately and turned my grandmother into a gyoza! :omg: :glower: We must save the princess!

Hitoshi: :uh..: Well actually, it wasn't the -

Keiko: *fired up* Come on, guys! There's a poor, innocent, pure maiden who requires out assistance! We cannot turn our backs on this injustice! :kungfu: :hero:

Hitoshi: Er, actually it was the princess herself who - :uh..:

Keiko: *interrupting* I will climb to the highest tower to save her with true love's first kiss!

Hitoshi: Hold on a minute - you want to go into the bramble forest?! :omg: No one has ever been able to get through that wall in a hundred years! All who have tried have never been able to return...dead or alive… :knife: :knife:

Wakana + Yuuka: :swt: :swt: :hide: :hide:

Keiko: Let's go! :ohoho: *running towards bramble wall* :sohappy:

Hitoshi + Wakana + Yuuka: EHHHH?!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

Hitoshi: :anger: Foolish girl! :listen: Didn't you hear what I just said? No human has ever been able to get through that wall of brambles alive! :TdT:

Keiko: Oh, well it's lucky that Wakashark isn't a human, then. :ohoho: Go in and clear a path for us so we can save the amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably beautiful princess! :plot:

Wakana: :swt: *looking at the needle-sharp brambles glinting* I - I don't wanna -

Keiko: Oh, come on! You're an indestructible Wakashark, aren't you? :ohoho:

Wakana: :swt: I - I have sensitive skin! :cry: *thinking* Why is she so desperate to save this dodgy princess? :cry: …………. :omgz: Wh-what am I thinking? :swt: I - it really doesn't bother me that much, really… :ohoho: :desksweat: :blood:

Keiko: Awww come on, Wakasharkie~~ :plz: :plz: Pleeeassseee~~~? :chuu: *cuddling Wakana*

Wakana: :swt: *thinking* Wh-what's with this strange fluttery feeling in my stomach?! :wai: *pushing Keiko away quickly* OKAY! :anger: :bloodlust: ...I'll do it… :cry: *thinking* :TdT: For the sake of seeing Keiko's smi - GAH :fwa: :swt: WHATAMITHINKINGMUSTSTOP :imdead:

Hitoshi + Yuuka: :leaf: :leaf: *feeling left out of the emotionally charged moment between the other two*

And so, our heroes began their conquest of the dreaded bramble wall from which no human has been able to return alive. Using her razor sharp megalodon teeth, Wakana Wakanashark was able to bite a clear path through the bramble labyrinth. Before long, the three were very close to the castle…

Wakana: :headbite: :headbite: :headbite: :...: This is tiring… :uh..:

Keiko: *cheerful* Don't worry, Wakachan~ There isn't much longer to go - I can see the castle turrets now! :ohoho: :stars: Wait for me, my hime-sama… :plot:

Wakana: :uh..: :cry: *continuing to bite painfully* :headbite: :headbite: :headbite:

Yuuka: :kungfu: *slices brambles into perfect cucumber pieces with her axe* Phew! I think we're done! The palace is just ahead… :tea:

Keiko: Oooh, look, we can see Hitoshi from here! Let's wave to him! :hi: Sensei! We made it~! :w00t:

*in the distance*

Hitoshi: :uh..: Baka... :desksweat:

*back in front of the palace*

Keiko: *excited* Okay, my comrades, let's go save this fair maiden from the witch's curse! :hero: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wakana: *spitting brambles from her mouth* :barf: :uh..: :rain: My jaw hurts…all that hard work and I don't even get a thank-you?! :bloodlust:

Yuuka: :ayashii: Why is Kei-kun so pumped to save the hime-sama? *looking at grumpy Wakashark* :leaf: :ayashii: *wondering why she became so grumpy*

Keiko: Come on, guys! We must hurry~! :sohappy: *calling the two who were straggling behind* Yuuka-chan and Waka - :white: :fwa: *alarmed* W-Wakashark! :omg:

Wakana: ...whaaaaaat. :bloodlust:

Keiko: :omg: Your mouth is bleeding! :touched: *rushes over*

Wakana: :confu:

Keiko: *grabs Wakana with concern* Are you okay?! It must be from all those brambles you ate! Oh, I'm so sorry Wakachan~ :omg: Here, lemme wipe it away~~ :touched: *about to dab her mouth*

Wakana: :white: :vortex: *blushing bright red* D-d-d-d-d-d-d-DON'T TOUCH ME!!! :swt: *quickly flees* :...: *thinking* What's wrong with me?!

Keiko: Why did you retreat? :confu: :XD:

Yuuka: :ayashii: ………………… *suddenly realises…* Oh, I see what's going on here…. :white: :plot: :psst:

Wakana: :spotlight: :spotlight:

The three adventurers continued to make their way into the castle, braving many horrendous and terrifying obstacles, such as -

Yuuka: Stairs! :omg: :uh..: And more stairs…many more stairs...

Wakana: This is the 20th flight of steps we've come across… :blood:

Keiko: *coming up from behind and puts her hand on Wakashark's shoulder* If you're getting tired, Wakachan, I can carry you the rest of the way up if you want~ :innocent: I have plenty of strength left! :sparkleguy: :ohoho: *starts to lift Wakashark*

Wakana: :white: :swt: N-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO THANK-YOU! :desksweat: :cry: *flees*

Keiko: :confu: Why did you run away again? :XD:

Yuuka: tsundere~ :psst:

After climbing as many as perhaps over 9000 steps, Keiko, Yuuka and Wakashark arrived at a door.

Wakana: There's a sign here...what does it say? :confu: *reads* "DO NOT DISTURB." …..eh? :uh..:

Yuuka: What is that supposed to mean? :confu:

Keiko: It is obviously the evil witch's doing! :listen: She put this sign here so that no one could find and wake up the princess! But it won't fool us. :plot: I - ahem, I mean - WE shall save her! :hero: :whip: Now, how do we break past the witch's spell and break down the door so we can enter the room? :ayashii: There may be some secret knob that opens a secret passage that we have to -

Wakana: *opens the door* :uh..:

Keiko: :swt: S-Sugoi! As expected of a Wakashark! :waii:

Wakana: ...uh, it was unlocked… :uh..:

The three entered an enormous and splendorous chamber. A huge four poster bed lay in the middle of the room, upon which lay a sleeping figure, hidden by a mysterious veil of white drapery.

Keiko: *gasping* T-THE PRINCESS! :waii:

Yuuka: The Princess? :ayashii:

Wakana: ...the Princess. :spotlight:

Princess: *snores loudly* :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Keiko: *approaching* :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: SH-SHE'S MAGNIFICENT! :shy: :shy: :shy: :dote: :dote: :dote: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :love: :love: :love:

Wakana: :rain:

Yuuka: :leaf:

Keiko: I shall now bestow upon the Princess the kiss of her One True Love, which shall break the curse! :love: Rise, Fair Maiden, from thy hundred year slumber~~ :chuu:

Wakana: *marching across the room* HEY! :anger: WAKE UP! I didn't eat my way through a bramble bush just to see you lie there like a log! :bloodlust: *violently shakes the Princess*

Keiko and Yuuka: :white: :white:

Princess: :white: :white: :@_@: :@_@: :uh..: :uh..: ...eeeehhh?

Wakana: *just noticed* :confu: Oh, you woke up! :ohoho:

Wakana: Well, um, hello... :hi: I'm Wakashark, and this is Little Red Keiko Hood and Yuuka the Woodcutter. We were just...uh...passing through… :innocent: What's your name?

Princess: :confu: I am Princess Hikaru…

Keiko: Hikaru! What a beautiful, melodious name! :hearts: :love: *tries to kiss Hikaru on the hand*

Princess Hikaru: :swt: Eh-eehtooo, nice to meet you too, Keiko-san…

Keiko: What? Why so formal?! You can just call me Keiko! Or even better, Kei-chan! Or Kei-kun! Take your pick~ :idol: :shy:

Princess Hikaru: S-so...what are you doing in my palace…? :swt:

Keiko: We came to free you from the evil witch's terrible curse! :sparkleguy:

Princess Hikaru: .............................................. :confu: What curse?

Yuuka: The curse that ...made you sleep for a hundred years? :confu:

Princess Hikaru: A hundred years only? :ayashii: Well, dangit, looks like I didn't beat my record this time. :ohoho:

Keiko and Yuuka: :white: :white: R-Record?!!

Princess Hikaru: Yeah, my record is five hundred and thirty-two years...looks like I didn't even get halfway there this time. :cry:

Wakana: :tea:

Yuuka: Wait, why aren't you being surprised as well, Wakachan? :knife:

Wakana: Oh, didn't I tell you? :confu: I'm not just any old Wakashark, I'm specifically a millions-of-years-old Waka-Megalodon-Shark. :ohoho: So I'm, like, immortal as well, like the Hime-sama. :V:

Keiko and Yuuka: :white: :white: :vortex: :vortex: M-MILLIONS?!!!

Princess Hikaru: Oh! A primeval being! That's so cool! :waii:

Wakana: ...thank you? :confu:

Princess Hikaru: And...were you saying before that you bit your way through the bramble forest just to see me? :shy:

Wakana: :confu: ...yyeeeeeaaahhh…

Princess Hikaru: Wow...such tenacity...and devotion...you're amazing, Wakachan~ You must be my Destined One. :shy:

Wakana, Keiko and Yuuka: :white: :white: :white:

Keiko: Hold it! :omg: I thought I was your One True Love! :touched:

Princess Hikaru: You? :confu: Why would you think that? We’ve only just met :XD:

Wakana: Er, so have we… :uh..:

Keiko: :omg: But - but I was going to save you from the evil witch's curse!

Princess Hikaru: What's this witch's curse nonsense that you keep going on about? :XD: There's no witch's curse here, silly!

Keiko: ….... :uh..: But then...why were you trapped in this tower for a hundred years asleep...with that sign on your door...and that forest of brambles outside your palace...and Konno Hitoshi outside playing on the violin…? :confu:

Princess Hikaru: Eh? Oh, I was never trapped here! I just like sleeping~ :ohoho: :love: I can leave this place whenever I choose to, actually, but because I love sleeping sooooo much, I put the sign on my door to warn people to not wake me up...and I grew the bramble forest outside my palace so outsiders wouldn't wander in and disturb my sleep...and I told Hitoshi to stand outside playing nice music so I can sleep more comfortably... :ohoho:

Keiko: S-So there was no witch?!! :white: :white:

Princess Hikaru: Nope! :ohoho:

Keiko: :blood:

Yuuka: :imdead:

Wakana: :uh..: So I just chewed my way through a forest or razor-sharp brambles...for nothing? :bloodlust:

Princess Hikaru: Oh, no, it doesn't have to be that way :ayashii: ...why don't I…reward you your for your courage and bravery with...a kiss? :psst: :innocent: :chuu:

Wakana: :white: :omg: :vortex: No!

Keiko: :white: :omg: :anger: NO!

Yuuka: :white: :omg: :uh..: Noo…

Princess Hikaru: What's the matter, Wakasharkchan? :confu: You don't have to be shy~ Only the bravest and most devoted can win my love, and you have proven yourself to be the most worthy of them all, getting through that bramble forest with your bare teeth, when even knights in 3-inch thick iron armour couldn't even make it through... :shy: :shy: :love: Of course I would fall in love with someone who would go so far for my sake... :dote:

Wakana: Ehhhhh :swt: You misunderstand, Hikaru-hime, I didn't do it for your sake, I did it for Kei - :white: :swt: *thinking* Sh-shimattta, I almost said it again! Er, what I mean to say...is that I just did it for the kicks. You know, adrenaline rush...and all that… :innocent: Hahahah :ohoho:

Yuuka: Adrenaline rush? :confu: But you were grimacing with pain the whole way and later your mouth was bleeding badly! :uh..:

Princess Hikaru: :omg: :omg: Mai love! :touched:

Keiko: :leaf: :rain: :spotlight: :orz: :orz:

Wakana: *thinking* I made Keiko upset! What do I do now? :swt: What's with this situation?!! :orz: :cry: Think, Wakachan, what do you, a million year old powerful Wakashark, always do when the going gets tough? :ayashii: Right! :ohoho: The answer is...flee! :sohappy:

Without warning, Wakana jumped out the nearest window, fleeing the scene.

Princess Hikaru: :white: Wakkun! :comeback: *jumps out window in pursuit*

Keiko: :white: Hicchan! :hero: *jumps out window in pursuit*

Yuuka: :white: W-WE ARE TEN FLOORS ABOVE THE GROUND! :fwa: *leans out of window, staring after the three*

Later, our heroes regrouped…

Wakana: *hiding under a rock* :spotlight: :rain:

Keiko: :confu: I wonder where everyone wen - KYAH~! *trips over rock* :imdead: :uh..: Eh? What's this under the rock...Is that you, Wakashark? :confu:

Wakana: :white: NO! :hide: *is flustered*

Keiko: Oh, it is you! :XD: So this is where you hid yourself. Any chance you've seen the princess around here? :ayashii:

Wakana: :spotlight: No, not around he -

Princess Hikaru suddenly came bowling out of the Raspberry Bushes (hehe see what I did there)

Princess Hikaru: *trailing twigs and leaves* FOUND YOU~~~! :sohappy: :sohappy: :stars: That was so much fun, Wakkun! Let's play spontaneous hide-and-seek again sometime! :shy:

Wakana: Uh...we can't! :listen: We must continue on your quest to defeat the evil witch that turned Keiko's grandmother into a gyoza!

Keiko: Oh, right! :ohoho: Now I remember…

Wakana: :uh..:

Princess Hikaru: I'll come too! :waii:

Wakana: No! :listen:

Keiko: *simultaneously* Sure! :sparkleguy:

Princess Hikaru: :plz:

Wakana: :uh..: *sighs* Fine…

Princess Hikaru: Wakkun~~ :love: :sohappy: *tries to glomp*

Wakana: :swt: Nuuuooooooo :cry: *buries self under rock again* :...:

Princess Hikaru: :confu: What's wrong?

Keiko: We figured out that she doesn't like to be touched. :ohoho: But you can hug me, Hime-sama~ :shy: *hugging Princess Hikaru* I love hugging people~~ :dote:

Princess Hikaru: *hugging her back* Oooh, Kei-kun, you have very warm arms~~ :shy: :shy:

Wakana: *lonely...lonely…* :leaf: :spotlight:

Yuuka: Hey guys! *running up with a ladder* :uh..: Don't just...jump out of towers so suddenly like that! I had to borrow this ladder from Hitoshi just to get down :glower: :confu: Why...are you standing here hugging each other? And what are you doing under that rock, Wakana?

Princess Hikaru and Keiko: :love: :love:

Wakana: :rain:

Yuuka: :uh..: *thinking* This is going to be a looooong journey…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:plot:

:psst: :psst: :chuu:

Hitoshi Konno: You see that thick wall of brambles? :uh..:
my mental image: a castle surrounded by a wall of raspberry bushes :ohoho:
Hitoshi: Well, actually behind it is a magnificent palace in which an amazingly, incredibly, unbelievably beautiful princess has slumbered for a hundred years. :TdT:
...and now fantasia is stuck in my head :psst:

^i instantly thought of fantasia too aki; huehuehue :punched:

also i was cackling while reading the entire thing. laughing so hard it hurts OTL :imdead: cerise you are fabulous.
much crack
so ship
wow
:ohoho:

/me wonders how Yuuka managed to get the ladder from Hitoshi Konno :confu: did Yuuka exchange mobile numbers with him on the way in, then call him to have a ladder air-dropped in? only to be told to look for the fire escape ladder :glasses:

Emoticon for the right moments in the story:

:hug:

Cerise said:
Wakana: GYOZAAAA?! :stars: :stars: :headbite: :headbite: :headbite:
In a single gulp, the Wakashark managed to swallow the unfortunate gyoza whole.
Proof.
vYWJbWB.jpg

Cerise said:
^ Hope you better, Insie!! :cry: I missed all of you guys more :chuu:

Much better already! Thanks to you. :plot:

Cerise said:
Wakana: :sparkleguy: *her and Keiko share a ~moment~*
WHAT. *chokes*

Cerise said:
Wakana: :uh..: So I just chewed my way through a forest or razor-sharp brambles...for nothing? :bloodlust:

Princess Hikaru: Oh, no, it doesn't have to be that way :ayashii: ...why don't I…reward you your for your courage and bravery with...a kiss? :psst: :innocent: :chuu:

Princess Hikaru: What's the matter, Wakasharkchan? :confu: You don't have to be shy~ Only the bravest and most devoted can win my love, and you have proven yourself to be the most worthy of them all, getting through that bramble forest with your bare teeth, when even knights in 3-inch thick iron armour couldn't even make it through... :shy: :shy: :love: Of course I would fall in love with someone who would go so far for my sake... :dote:

ZvsduYz.jpg

thishascompletelymessedupmyWKfairytaletheoryomg

Cerise said:
Later, our heroes regrouped…

Princess Hikaru suddenly came bowling out of the Raspberry Bushes (hehe see what I did there)

Princess Hikaru: *trailing twigs and leaves* FOUND YOU~~~! :sohappy: :sohappy: :stars: That was so much fun, Wakkun! Let's play spontaneous hide-and-seek again sometime! :shy:

Yuuka: :uh..: *thinking* This is going to be a looooong awesome journey…
rKJCB8A.jpg

- photo taken by Woodcutter Yuuka on a stolen ladder.

PS: Cerise must have a penchant for four-poster beds. :ohoho:

Re:

^ Omg Insie, you crack me up :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Kugayama said:
/me wonders how Yuuka managed to get the ladder from Hitoshi Konno :confu: did Yuuka exchange mobile numbers with him on the way in, then call him to have a ladder air-dropped in? only to be told to look for the fire escape ladder :glasses:

Emoticon for the right moments in the story:

:hug:

^ you could think of it this way! :plot: Yuuka uses her axe to hack Hikaru's bed into cucumber slices, which she then sets on fire to create smoke signals sent to Hitoshi, who then uses carrier pigeon to inform Yuuka to locate the fire escape ladder which is located on the outside of the building and in a state of utter disrepair (rusted and disintegrating), causing Yuuka much :swt: and :touched: and :hide: as she slowly inches her way down.

Then, after her terrible and traumatising ordeal, she rips the ladder off the building - nuts, bolts, hinges and all in a rage to get revenge on Hitoshi for forcing her to use the dodgy falling-apart fire escape instead of sending her a proper ladder - and proceeds with it along her journey to find the others.

After that, she keeps the ladder with her in her hammerspace in case of emergency situations where the other three randomly jump out of buildings again. :plot:

Re:

Cerise said:
Keiko: *cheerful* Don't worry, Wakachan~ There isn't much longer to go - I can see the castle turrets now! :ohoho: :stars: Wait for me, my hime-sama… :plot:

Wakana: :uh..: :cry: *continuing to bite painfully* :headbite: :headbite: :headbite:
Wakashark-chaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! I SO FEELS FOR YOU~ :touched: :touched: :touched:

Cerise said:
Keiko: *gasping* T-THE PRINCESS! :waii:

Yuuka: The Princess? :ayashii:

Wakana: ...the Princess. :spotlight:

Princess: *snores loudly* :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:
THIS. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Cerise said:

Wakana: Ehhhhh :swt: You misunderstand, Hikaru-hime, I didn't do it for your sake, I did it for Kei - :white: :swt: *thinking* Sh-shimattta, I almost said it again!
Ooh how I'm such a total sucker for the plot device of gradual attraction, falling in love and this TWIST of a love triangle. :XD:

Cerise said:
Keiko: We figured out that she doesn't like to be touched. :ohoho: But you can hug me, Hime-sama~ :shy: *hugging Princess Hikaru* I love hugging people~~ :dote:
Like all of your masterpieces, major props to you for including elements that reflect the girls' real personalities so, so well, Cerise! :goodjob:

And you even included that whole infamous raspberry (thicket) thing! BRAVO! :XD:

Thank You for the super fabulous type-ups so far! Best dessert after finishing my work for the day. :dote:

@ Insidia
Awesome edited photos as well! Couldn't stop LOLing, especially at fairytale pic. :ohoho: :XD:

Cerise said:
^ Omg Insie, you crack me up :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:
Vice versa my dear. Vice versa. :plot:
My 100th post is well spent here.

Keiri said:
@ Insidia
Awesome edited photos as well! Couldn't stop LOLing, especially at fairytale pic. :ohoho: :XD:

Thank you! I had fun making them myself. fairytale is painful
And I agree with what you had commented too, couldn't include too much in my previous post lest it becomes a WOT.

*Waits for Cery to update*

OMG, I thought I'd never see this topic again.

I love your story, Cerise. Keep it up.

thishascompletelymessedupmyWKfairytaletheoryomg

@Insidia: THEORY?!!
:gimmeh: :gimmeh:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few weeks later, our heroes found themselves travelling down quaint country road…
Hikaru: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:
Keiko: *carrying sleeping Hikaru bridal style in her arms* :ohoho: Who knew Princess Hikaru could sleep so much? :XD: What a healthy girl~! :goodjob:

Wakana: *sulking* :glower: :glower:

Yuuka: :swt: What's this underlying tension?!

As the adventurers were passing through a wide field…

Wakana: :tea: :white:

Keiko: :omgz: What is it, Wakashark? What does your super shark scent detect? Are there enemies approaching?! :kungfu:

Wakana: I smell... :glasses: ...beans :waii: :stars:

Keiko and Yuuka: :blood: :imdead:
Princess Hikaru: *waking up* :confu: Is it dinner?
Keiko: Oh no, fair Princess, the Wakashark has just detected some beans. :ohoho:
Princess Hikaru: Oh, okay...you can put me down now, Kei-kun~ :shy: *bashful*
Keiko: But...I don't wanna... :shy: *bashful*

Wakana: :glower: :cry:

Yuuka: *thinking* Um...awkwaaarrrd :uh..: Uh - hey, look, there's a man standing on the other side of the field! :innocent:

Princess Hikaru: Oh, you're right! :stars:

Gradually, they approached the man standing in the field. He had luscious hair and appeared to be fiddling with a guitar…

Keiko: :confu: :hi: Hello!

Korechan: Yo. Korechan here. :tea:

Wakana: I'm Wakana. :hi:

Keiko: I'm Keiko. :idol:

Princess Hikaru: I'm Hikaru. :innocent:

Together: We are - Kalafina deshita~ :sparkleguy: :idol: :shy:

Yuuka: ...uh, and I'm Yuuka. :leaf: :uh..: :spotlight: OI! :anger: Since when did you guys form your own group?! :glower: :cry: What's this 'Kalafina' anyway? :listen: :spotlight:

Princess Hikaru: Oh, didn’t you know? It's the reverse of the word Anifalak which means 'one who is capable of jumping unscathed out of a ten-storey high window' in Romanian. :ohoho:

Yuuka: :white: :rain: :rain: Right…

Korechan: :tea: Say, are you by any chance a Wakashark? :stars:

Wakana: ...yes? :confu:

Korechan: I knew it! :stars: So, what are you up to walking across this field? :ayashii:

Keiko: We are on an epic journey to bring down the evil witch that roams this area! :kungfu:

Korechan: Right, right… :XD: You know, I think we could strike up a pretty neat deal… :plot:

Princess Hikaru: 'Deal'? :confu:

Korechan: yeah… :stars: You see, you have something I want, and I have something which may be of much interest to you… :psst:

Keiko: Okay! :sohappy: What do you propose to trade? :glasses:

Korechan: I offer you these:plot:

Korechan held out his hand. A single green bean, shaped suspiciously like a guitar pick, lay on his outstretched palm.

Wakashark: That was the scent I picked up earlier! The magic bean...the most fragrant and delicious bean in the whole universe :stars: :nosebleed: *stomach grumbling*

Princess Hikaru: *sniffing bean closely* It smells like gyoza… :uh..:

Korechan: But of course I want something in return. :groucho:

Yuuka: What would you want from us? :ayashii:

Korechan: How about...your Wakashark? :stars:

Keiko, Hikaru and Yuuka: :white: :white: :white:

Wakashark: :swt:
Korechan: Don't worry, I'll treat her well! :ohoho: And feed her all the magic beans she could ever possibly want. :plot:

Wakashark: Eh?! More magic gyoza-flavoured beans?! :waii: :plz:
Keiko: *felt sudden protective surge* NO! :anger: You can't just take Wakashark! :listen: She's our faithful and loyal companion!

Princess Hikaru: Yeah! She would never consent to go with you anyway! :glower:

Wakashark: TAKE ME WITH YOU, MAGIC BEAN MASTER! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Keiko and Hikaru: :imdead: :imdead:

Yuuka: But why do you want the Wakashark? :confu:

Korechan: *sighing* Okay, well actually I'm a travelling minstrel who is the most talented guitarist in the whole land. But recently I lost my guitar pick and had to make do with using magic beans which are guitar-pick shaped...however they're way too soft and not to mention make my guitar strings smell like gyoza. :cry: However, it is well known amongst all musicians that the cartilaginous scales of a Wakamegaloshark are the best possible material for making guitar picks. Not only that, if I have an actual Wakashark with me, I can have an unlimited supply of top-quality guitar picks when she regrows her scales! :ohoho: It's the best! :stars:

Wakashark: Gy-gyoza smell… :nosebleed:

Keiko: :omg: Wakana! Get a grip! :TdT:

Korechan: It's also well-known that Wakashark's favourite diet consists of gyoza, or gyoza-tasting foods...just like a normal shark can be attracted from kilometres away by a single drop of blood...the slightest hint of a gyoza can tempt a Wakashark from miles away… :plot: Don't worry, if you let Wakashark stay with me, I will feed her well and give her a good home. :goodjob:

Wakashark: Masterrrr~~~ :comeback: :comeback: *getting dragged back along the ground by Keiko*

Princess Hikaru: :omg: She's been brainwashed! :orz:

Keiko: Come on! Let's go! *still trying to drag a --> :wai: Wakashark

Korechan: *suddenly sinister* I'm afraid I can't let you pass this point without reaching a deal first… :knife: Do you even have any idea how long I've waited to meet a Wakashark?! :touched: :TdT:

Yuuka: Okay, how about this, Korechan. :ayashii: We pluck 100g of Wakashark's scales for you in a ready-to-use bag just for your convenience.
Korechan: A kilo. :plot:

Yuuka: 250. :ayashii:

Korechan: 500. :listen:

Yuuka: Deal. :groucho: *they shake hands*

After plucking 500g worth of scales from Wakashark's back (don't even ask me how), our quartet of adventurers obtained the highly valued magic guitar-pick-shaped, gyoza-smelling bean.

Korechan: Thanks girls! This should last me a good few years :plot: :sohappy: *gets on a horse* Giddyup, Dualis, my trusty steed! *gallops away into the distance, playing guitar riffs*

Meanwhile…

Wakashark: LEMME EAT IT :headbite:

Princess Hikaru: EEEEK. :swt: *holding the bean*

Yuuka: CALM DOWN! :anger:

Keiko: WAKACHANNN~~ :love: *grabs Wakachan's waist to pull her back*

Wakana: *instantly feeling Keiko's firm yet warm and tender :psst: touch* GGGYYYYAAHAHHHHHH :white: :white: :white: D-d-d-d-d-d-ON'T HOLD MY WAIST :swt: :swt: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex:

Keiko: *holding Wakashark in a tight grip* Wakasharrrrk~ :love: Never try to run away again, okay? :innocent: we'll be companions forever, deshouuuuu :knife: :knife: :shy:

Wakana: *can't stand being held so close by Keiko* YES YES WHATEVER YOU SAY NOW PLEASE LET GO OF MEEEE :wai: :wai: :wai: *reaching breaking point* :ghost: :ghost:

Keiko: Okay~ :innocent:

As Keiko stepped back and released the about-to-explode Wakashark, however, she accidentally stepped on Princess Hikaru's foot. Princess Hikaru let out a cry of pain and accidentally dropped the magic bean onto the ground, whilst shooting Keiko a killer Magia death glare.

Princess Hikaru: That hurt! :glower:

Keiko: I'm sorryyyy :hide:

Yuuka: :white: Uhmmmm, guys… :swt:

Suddenly, a deep rumble caused the ground to tremor.
Keiko: Wakashark, manners! :listen:

Wakana: :swt: Th-that wasn't my stomach! I swear :swt:

The earth began to quake alarmingly as a huge crack appeared in the ground.
All: :white: :white: :white: :white:
Keiko:
Wh-WHAT IS IT?! :omgz:

Princess Hikaru:
It's - it's a gigantic - :omg:

Yuuka:
- BEANSTALK! :fwa:
The three of them: :white: :white: :white:

Wakashark:
O-overpowering scent of GYOZA :ghost: :hearts: :nosebleed:

A deep crack formed in the ground, from the depths of which sprang a huge green stalk several metres in diameter. It ascended rapidly towards the sky, soon becoming lost amongst the clouds. The girls could only stare on in utter amazement.
Girls: :white: :white: :white: :white:

Yuuka:
What - what on earth - ? :swt: How did this happen?! :omg:
Keiko: Looks like this huge stalk grew when Hime-sama dropped the bean onto the ground… :ayashii:
Princess Hikaru:
Actually, yes, I've heard of this phenomenon...they say that if magic beans are dropped onto the soil, they form a pathway to the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon - a huge castle in the sky inhabited by a fearsome giant who own a goose that lays golden eggs… :ayashii:

Keiko: :ghost: Whhhhat?!!
Wakashark: This is why you should have let me eat the stupid bean :spotlight:
Yuuka:
It's okay, guys! I've heard of this giant - people say that it is acquainted with the witch's abode. Perhaps we could go to the giant for more information? :ayashii:
Keiko:
Okay, but how do we get up there? :confu:
Wakashark:
Isn't the answer obvious? We climb the beanstalk, of course. :ohoho:

And so, our intrepid travellers began their precarious ascent up the enormous beanstalk.

*a few hours later*
Princess Hikaru: :swt: :swt: :swt:
Yuuka:
What's wrong, Hikaru-hime? :confu:
Princess Hikaru:
I-I-I-I'm scared...of heights… :hide: :hide: :...: :...:
Wakashark: :uh..: We are one metre above the ground…
Princess Hikaru: I can't help it! :cry: Being locked in that tower for so long has made me scared of heights! :spotlight:
Yuuka:
And yet you still jumped out of the tenth-storey window... :swt:
Princess Hikaru: That was different - I had to do it out of my pursuit of Wakkun's love~ :shy:
Wakana:
I refuse to accept it! :listen:
Princess Hikaru:
Oh...okay then… :cry: But at least I can be happy with Kei-kun's love~ :love:
Keiko: Hime-sama! :shy: I'll carry you up the beanstalk! Just hold on tight and don't look down, okay? :hero: Keep your eyes on me :dote:...zuttoooo~~ :sparkleguy:

Wakashark: :leaf: :uh..: :spotlight: :rain: *finds this situation somewhat more upsetting* :cry:
Yuuka:
*thinking* *sighs* When will they realise… :uh..: :TdT:

A few hours later...
Princess Hikaru: GGGYYYAAAHHHHH KEI-KUN I'M SCARED! :hide: :touched:

Keiko: C-calm down, I can't see anything when you have your hands over my eyes like that! :@_@:
Wakashark: Uh - we are still one metre above the ground. :uh..:
Princess Hikaru:
I CAN'T DO IT! Every time we move up my heart just goes doki doki~ uncontrollably...I may have a heart attack! :omg:
Yuuka: *wallops Hikaru on the head with the back of her woodcutter's axe :tea:

Hikaru: *instantly falls into a deep long forgotten cloistered sleep* :imdead:

Wakashark and Keiko:
:swt: :swt:
Scary Yuuka…

Yuuka:
Shall we proceed? :knife:

With Keiko carrying the sleeping Hikaru, the three began climb attempt #457.

Wakashark: :bloodlust: *thinking* What's with me lately? Why have I been feeling so irritated inside when I look at Keiko carrying Hikaru like that whenever she often falls asleep? Maybe I still have a bramble stuck in a tooth or something? :...:

Yuuka: *noticing Wakana's expression* *thinking* This is getting on my nerves :uh..: ...perhaps I should give them a little 'push' in the right direction? :knife: :plot: :psst: *rubs some of her oily axe polish on one of the footholds on the beanstalk*
Wakana: *putting her foot on the rubbed foothold* :white: :ghost: KKWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :vortex: :vortex: *plummets back to the ground, landing in a painful crumpled heap*
Keiko: :white: :omg: W-WAKANAAAA!!! :comeback:

Both Yuuka and Keiko scrambled back down to check on their injured comrade.

Yuuka: Oh goodness, what happened?! :omgz: *inside* :plot: :innocent:

Wakana: Uuuuhhhhhhh :uh..: Ouch... :ouch:
Keiko: :omg:
WACCHAN!! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?! :touched:
Wakana: Oh, no, I'm fine, I'm fine! I just lost my footing suddenly… :uh..:
Yuuka:
No, no, I'm sure you're not fine, Wakana… :knife:
Wakana: :confu: No, I think I'm pretty - *tries to stand*

Yuuka: *sneakily whacks the back of Waa's leg with her axe handle*

Wakana: :white: :white: :white: YYYEYEEEEEEOWWWW :ghost: :touched: :orz:
Keiko: :omg: The poor Wakashark must have sprained her ankle! I think you landed on it badly! :cry:
Wakana: No, no, no, it's okay! I'll manage! :TdT: It's just a slight injury, that's all, and besides, you both know how quickly I heal as a Waka-Megalo-Shark. :sparkleguy:

Yuuka: *picking up the sleeping Hikaru, whom Keiko had put down* Actually, I think it's better if you're carried up to the top - and it'll have to be Keiko who does it, since Hiichan is shorter and lighter than you are, and I am not as strong as Keiko...so I should carry Hikaru-hime and Keiko will carry you to the top...neeee? :knife: :knife:

Wakana:
*thinking* OH GOD NO I-iiiit's fine! Really! I - *is suddenly picked up bridal style by Keiko* :white: HOLY SAINTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO :swt: :vortex:

Keiko: Hey, just stay still and don't struggle so much! I don't want to drop you :XD:
Wakana: W-w-w-w-w-well then ssssssssstop holding me so tight! :ghost:
Keiko: But it's because you're the one who's struggling so much! :XD: What's the matter Wacchan? :confu: You look like you're about to cry… :omgz: DOES IT HURT?!! :touched:
Wakana: AM NOT MENTALLY/EMOTIONALLY PREPARED FOR THIS :wai: :swt: :wai: :wai: *thinking* Too close! We are too close! I don't even know why I'm so bothered by it but we're too close! :vortex:
Keiko: :confu: Ne,Yuuka, Wakachan doesn't feel any lighter than Hikaru did…
Yuuka: *silences her with a glare JUST HOLD HER. :glower: :knife:

Keiko: H-hai! :hide:

And so, Attempt #458th time lucky, the girls attempted to climb higher than the one metre of beanstalk they never seemed able to get over even after six hours…

Yuuka: *ahead* Let's keep it moving! I think I can see the end further ahead! :hero:
Keiko: Who knew you were such a good climber, Woodcutter Yuuka! :ohoho:
Wakana: :imdead: *passed out from emotional stress a while ago*

Keiko: *thinking* Wow...Wakasharkchan seems bigger and taller when she's normally awake and standing...I never noticed how much smaller she actually is… :ayashii:

Wakana: *groggily waking up* :uh..: What's going on?

Keiko:
Ne, Wacchan, I noticed while you were sleeping that you actually have a very sweet kawaii round dango face. It makes me feel like I want to protect you~ :ohoho: :dote:

Wakana:
:white: :omgz:
Hnnghunueueeee *turning bright red* :swt: *splutters something* :ghost: *passes out again* :imdead:

Keiko: :confu: Was it something I said? :ohoho:

Soon enough, the adventurers broke out of the cloud-tops, emerging into a bright world of golden sunlight and blue sky.

Keiko:
:waii:
Oh, the world looks so beautiful from up here, right Wakasharkchan? :shy:
Wakana:
H-Hai… :...: *still shy from being carried by Keiko*

Yuuka: Hey, I think I see something up ahead! :stars:

Sure enough, up ahead was an enormous white castle, gleaming in the sun.

Princess Hikaru:
*woken by the bright light* :white: EH? It's at last ten times bigger than my palace! :fwa: also since when did I start getting carried by Yuuka instead of Keiko...? :spotlight: :spotlight:
Keiko: Well, it is the home of a giant… :ohoho: Is he...she...it...friendly, do you think? :ayashii:

Princess Hikaru:
My subjects at court used to tell me the giant at the top of the beanstalk is very fearsome. :confu:
Yuuka: *hefting axe* I heard that too :knife: Plus, I also even heard that the giant is immortal as well…because he eats humans! :ghost:
Keiko: :omg:
N-NANI?! :hide: :hide:

Princess Hikaru:
Don't worry, we should be okay - we have a Wakashark with us, after all! :ohoho: My old court advisor used to tell me that Megalosharks are the most effective defence against giants, since they're sharp teeth are the only things that can bite through and penetrate giants' skin. :goodjob: :ohoho:

Wakana: :ghost: I don't want to bite a stinky giant, I'm barely recovered from the bramble forest! :cry: :rain:
Keiko: Oh, cool, seems like Wakashark's teeth are the solution to everything! :ohoho: You do have such nice straight white teeth, Wakachan~ :dote: You could be a model in a toothpaste commercial! :goodjob:

Wakana: :swt:*heart goes dokidokidokidoki*
Yuuka: But guys...how are we going to get into the palace? :uh..: Don't we need a plan to sneak -
Keiko: *waltzes right up to door and rings doorbell*
Yuuka and Wakana: :white: :white: F-FWA!! :fwa: :fwa::swt: :swt: So reckless… :desksweat: :desksweat:

After a few tense minutes, during which Wakashark and Yuuka unsuccessfully attempted to persuade Keiko and Princess Hikaru to flee, the door swung open slowly to reveal…

A massive TO BE CONTINUED sign.

:plot: :psst:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back