Kajiura's twitter discussion

I had a CT scan of my head to make sure everything was okay after my fall yesterday, but I am relieved to hear that there is nothing wrong. There is no atrophy of the brain, it's a healthy brain! I was relieved to hear that. (I thought I was forgetting things more and more these days, but when I think about it, I've had a reputation for forgetfulness since I was young. ......)

Glad her brain is ok, its an important brain for human kind :)

I wonder how she fell ? While biking ?

I had recently watched a video about a brain function called latent inhibition that kinda makes some people forget easier than others do, and depending on the intensity it can determine people by alot: Those who dont forget (so they have low latent inhibition) easily and they have high IQ they are geniuses, and those who dont forget easily but have low IQ are vulnerable to mental illnesses, like schizophrenia, those who forget easy (high latent inhibition) but have high IQ are just cleaver and those who forget easy and have low IQ are just stupid. The thing is that both of the people who dont forget easy can get mental illness and thats why some of the known geniuses like Einstein and Tesla also had such issues at later point of their life, so Kajiura is kinda lucky to forget and we cant forgive the melody repeatitions :)
https://www.hopementalhealth.com/blog/latent-inhibition-filtering-out-the-madness
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6267522/

Last edited:
Last edited:
The only downside of his music that i ve noticed is thst even though the melodies are super good melodies they tend to repeat many times within each track, and the same goes for this one.

She has 2, maybe 3 movies this year, plus whatever new project she decides to take. There's also the FJ album but I'll doubt she'll start recording without formally announcing the album first.

The thing is, that she is multiplying the recordings despite the preparation for the tour that begins in less than 10 days.
Maybe she has to submit music and wants to finish it before going back to the rehearsals.
Let's say that she's working on an anime for this summer's season 🙏 Would add spice to the tour, esp if theme song by FictionJunction (it's about time to promote the album...).

There's also the FJ album but I'll doubt she'll start recording without formally announcing the album first.
I always imagined it would be the other way round. That they would only announce the album formally when they're at the completion stage.

Let's say that she's working on an anime for this summer's season 🙏
I think we'd know about a summer anime already. Unless it's an earlier non-Japanese premiere again like on Fena. xD

I always imagined it would be the other way round. That they would only announce the album formally when they're at the completion stage.
I remember previous albums were first announced, and then a few weeks before release, she would tweet they're recording and/or mixing and shiet.

Back