Kajiura's twitter discussion

Speaking of which, FF7 remake was released yesterday ... Nostalgic ... How many laps did I have ... I had a lot of fun growing materia and chocobos ... It was a momentary kill when I went to the boss ... Yeah ... I missed everything ... ▽ `).
Well, I don't remake it. As expected, I'm an adult and I can't play crocking anymore ... I don't have PlayStation 4 in the first place ... Yeah ... ('-`) ┌ Hook.

1586622980884.png

😅 meanwhile PS5 comes out next Xmass but its ok until any interesting game comes out will pass 2-3 more years.

Oh she even found one with FF7 bundled with it

Hopefully 😍 and its unheard of for her to disappear from twitter, so its probably something she was really into! However whatever it is, it ll surely take very long to come out, since even the whole SAO season got postponed for July and the pripri and HF movies for unknown date.

However as i see she only disappeared for the 25th so it was just 1 day 😅 also it says "songs" so maybe its an FJ album ?

Not sure, it's an inacurrate translation. It may be tracks, it may be songs.
And she said that she was doing such things as writing pieces of music (which means not only).
So nothing special coming soon, I guess... but anyway, still nice to read that she'll be back with something new one day !

Last edited:
:^)
Just kidding hue. It's probably for whatever she was composing in May. Or maybe the new Haru ha Yuku arrangement.

Back