Kajiura to perform at Crunchyroll's Anime Awards.

so ok, kaori did great in the verses but the prechoruses and refrains, not so much.
joelle was great.

whenever yuriko and keiko were doing backing vocals with kaori on lead, yikes, epithalamion live flashbacks. but to be fair, I'm also listening to this on my phone without headphones in the boys' room...

I wasn't expecting a Kaori/Joelle arrangement, but I like it. The distribution of the song was great. What a shame Keiko was barely audible

Kajiura at 2:22:17.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iUiT9z8fPA

Muh Joelle was puhfect. lovely ending~
Kaori did a lot better than expected. A couple of pitchy moments, and she didn't handle the high notes in the first refrain very well, but still good.
Yuriko was barely audible, and poor Keiko, I could only hear her when she sang with Joelle lol.
Bretty good performance overall.

Best score for Sawano and Yamamoto at 2:32:46. Well it's actually epic to see the 🐐 making an entrance with Bergersen's "Apollo" in the background.

LMAO those english voice overs :waa: "Yuki KajUUra"

But they didnt translate what Kajiura said.

Why all the fans speak spanish there ?

Last edited:
Crunchyroll is widely used in LATAM, that may be the reason o showing many spanish speaking fans.
Did Sawano made a performance? I thought it would only be Yamamoto

Someone really did Keiko dirty here... (Well, Yuriko, too, but I can hear something of her whereas from Keiko just a random word here or there... and then in the 2nd verse with Joelle it makes it seem like Keiko forgot her words lol.)

Maybe HIGHWAYSTAR posts a spruced up version, lol...

Last edited:
Someone really did Keiko dirty here... (Well, Yuriko, too, but I can hear something of her whereas from Keiko just a random word here or there... and then in the 2nd verse with Joelle it makes it seem like Keiko forgot her words lol.)

Maybe HIGHWAYSTAR posts a spruced up version, lol...
2:23:02 Joelle is Keiko.

so terrifying for whoever knows the singers. that means us.

That's when I lold "keiko's mic" above. I thought they didn't even turn it on for her first lines, lol.

Just listened, and oh dear. Yuriko and ESPECIALLY Keiko tried their best, but the whole thing feels incredibly disjointed. Kaori sounds really flat, and I understand that her voice is lower than LiSA’s but it was really noticeable for my ears. Joelle’s voice can sometimes sound really squawky for me, and this was definitely one of those times. She ended the song pretty solidly though, and the bridge wasn’t awful, either. I just wish the whole thing sounded better.

Did Sawano made a performance? I thought it would only be Yamamoto
No performance, just here to receive the embarassing award (he didn't compose anything). But I appreciate his modesty (he didn't take the mic and clarified the thing on twitter).

Make sense. If the award was for SnK, he was listed as composer just like Kajiura is listed in KnY, but only did a few tracks as far as I know

Back