Kajiura to perform at Crunchyroll's Anime Awards.

The funny thing is that for the other artists CR specified which song they're going to perform, but for Kajiura it's just "a song from KnY". Kinda silly they didn't announce both Kajiura and LiSA together... unless FJ is performing instead?

Great! But it's curious she's referred to as "Demon Slayer composer" because Go Shiina did almost every track (like 90%). Perhaps that's her most well-known recent work or something.

90%? more like 99.5% Kajiura only did 5 bgms for the 3 first eps of S1, a homura arrange, OP and ED songs and some really short tracks for S2.

Yea i think both Fena and Vanitas have flopped in terms of popularity.

That's why I said it's so embarrassing for Kajiura to perform here than Shiina. They mentioned mugen train specifically because that's the film won on that award but like she only did 1 track and it's not like the most important track out there lol. And it would be more questionable if she perform "homura" without LiSA. :waa:

lul

Also why Mugen Train when it's 2 3 years old? Did they even use M01/avant-title in the TV version?

Edit: oh, "commemorate (...) PREVIOUS winners"

Last edited:
Most probable Kaori. Yet Kaori/Keiko as main singers would be nice too

I don't see FJ announced there tho? :groucho:
I mean...
https://fictionjunction.com/information/9667/
"The live act will be performed by a special unit that includes Yuki Kajiura and the FRONT BAND MEMBERS’ live band act, along with FictionJunction vocalists KAORI, KEIKO, YURIKO KAIDA, and Joelle."

Kajiura can't make up her mind what FictionJunction is.

BTW, it's going to be something pre-recorded, right? Not an actual live live in-person performance? Right?

A song feat. LiSA. ;p

But you're right.

I just want the album to be new shit at this point. Would be nice if the songs were up my alley, too... unlike the ones we know of...

Will anyone be saving the stream? (I presume twitch might look better than youtube?)

I know they say it's going to be available as an archive but, well... who knows... Fingers crossed. I'm sadly going to be at work while it's on... :/

Back