KAJIURA+FICTIONJUNCTION ANIME EXPO 2012

^ :white:
:omg:
.................ifyoudontwantitilltakeitpleasepleasepleaseplease

/me is shot

Re:

ninetales said:
11. Credens Justitiam

Oh wow... I would really love to hear this live. I hope they make a dvd soon. (Just listened to it again today) Hopefully someone took good video.

Thanks ninetales! The setlist is usual YK live setlist, too few new songs (only the first and the 2 Madoka) :uh..:

What is there to practice about 'the beginning to the end'? There are only 2 lines of kajiurago on it :XD:

@ninetales: Who was the special guest at the live, they had announced there would be one.

@grunty: I think you have passed your position by now, there no point to continue this. No i'm not enjoying the way you behaviour when making trollish posts, but I enjoy all the rest of your posts.

It was amazing~ It mezame~onwards that everyone started standing up and fist pump, etc. The girls looked so happy :sohappy: Zodiacal sign was so fun :sohappy:

I'm so tired and sore now :imdead:

@George: There was no special guest. I think that was a mistake on the part of the guy who wrote the information - he probably believed that FJ was YK + a random "special guest".

She gave it to me :sohappy:
Sorry ninetales I plan to frame it :p

I am sooooooo sore too!

Waah, it was amazing even though they started the concert late (it started at around 7.40 pm, and then it ended around 9.36 pm). It was really a 2-hour concert!!!! Wow, I am so happy :sohappy:

I was singing along for the entire 2 hours at the concert + a lot of shouting when the crowd was shouting before, during and after each song. Gosh, that was a lot shouting. Thank goodness I didn't damage or lose my voice :XD: :XD: :XD:

At the end of the concert, I met 3 CPM members: Black Sword, Mezame and Kagaribi no hanabira. Nice to meet you guys~ :dote:
Sorry, I couldn't chit chat too long with you guys because my brother and his fiancee were waiting for me since 9.15 pm :uh..:

Thanks for the song list, ninetales.
I forgot to bring a pen, so I tried to write it down on my Droid, but then.... a staff approached me and told me to put my Droid in my purse :desksweat:
I couldn't even take a single picture at the concert because the staffs were lurking here and there :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re:

Man, there was soooo many fans who attended. From where I sat (S513 - left of the sound engineer who was at the center) the speakers were so loud, and often when they were picking up multiple sound sources, the output was just terrible. They were fine when they picked up one singer/musician at a time. But then, I was not at the sweet spot, and concerts often have this effect with abused speakers from overuse (i.e. turning it up way too loud so much.) It was hard to hear Keiko, but still I had a lot of fun just watching her, even from afar or on the projection screen. (She had these blue shoes, or maybe it was just the lighting, haha. And is it just me or does Keiko wearing short dresses make her look smaller? It's certainly more pronounced, especially since she stands next to a tall Kaori! lol) Wakana as usual would strain or run out of breath, and at times was off-key. (Often anyone who misses keys can be a result of not being able to hear everyone else in order to blend with them properly. That was certainly a factor here.) Korenaga didn't do a guitar solo at the end of Canta Per Me for some reason. Sadly there was only one encore song, but they sang The World quite well. Regardless, it was still awesome!!

Yuki sama spoke a lot of English very well, and she was funny! In describing the girls' voices, she said (I'm paraphrasing) that Wakana's voice sounds sad and tragic, so if something sounds tragic, then it's Wakana's song, ha. Yuriko has sung thousands of her songs, in various ranges, but when they actually counted, it was actually about a hundred. Keiko's voice is a strong alto, sometimes doing tenor and baritone. Kaori understands tonality, and she sings beautiful ballads. She said more than that and like I said she was funny, but I'm too tired to remember what else.

george1234 said:
The setlist is usual YK live setlist, too few new songs (only the first and the 2 Madoka) :uh..:

Ha, at first I felt like I was watching a US version of Live Vol. 1 because of the majority of songs I've heard/seen from their DVDs (except for The beginning of the end, Sis Puella Magica, Credens Justitiam, Duran Shoukan, Stone Cold), but I chose instead to think of it as: FJ was presenting to us, the audience in LA, for the very first time these songs with their hearts.

I realize of course why repeated setlists are frustrating, but remember that the whole point of a live concert is to EXPERIENCE it in person, to be in the moment. CDs and DVDs are just byproducts to commemorate these occasions. I for one am very happy to have had the privilege to watch and listen to them perform these songs. So in thinking of it this way, I was able to enjoy it.

^ they didn't sing canta per me :confu:

btw, the first two songs were

1. the beginning of the end
2. the battle is to the strong

EDIT:

honestly, they had such small mistakes that they were barely noticeable. you know what i was doing? dancing my heart out and waving my glowstick around. certainly not trying to find mistakes or anything. sure i heard many of the songs that were played tonight many times before, but i finally got to experience those songs in person. the concert was such a delight. it was honestly amazing and i'm so glad to have wasted money i'm not supposed to be spending to go see them. i'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow again and hopefully get to meet them at the meet&greet :sohappy:

Guitar at the end of canta per me? You mean classical or electric because cpm defitely doesnt have electric on it, the only song on noir having guitar at the end is salva nos, so you maybe confused them ? :confu:

@nimjaj: are you sure ? ninetales says the second was was the image theme of Xeno II :confu:

um....i'm pretty sure since i was there lol
they did play that but that was 3rd

Yea, jasmine is correct. The song list is:

1. The beginning of the end
2. The battle is to the strong
3. The image theme of Xenosaga II
4. Vanity
5. Liminality
6. In the land of twilight, under the moon
7. Hanamori no oka
8. Parallel hearts
9. Salva Nos
10. Forest
11. Sis Puella Magica
12. Credens Justitiam
13. Himeboshi
14. Duran Shoukan
15. Mezame
16. Stone cold
17. Zodiacal sign
18. Open your heart
Encore: The World

thank you for the setlist, crystalpink! the concert went by so fast that it doesn't seem like they played 18 songs :XD:

stone cold was awesome live. pretty sad they didn't play toki no mukou..... :cry:
mezame was my favorite :shy:
the madoka songs seemed a bit different than the studio versions...so at first i didn't recognize them when they started to play them :XD:

Re:

nimsaj said:
stone cold was awesome live. pretty sad they didn't play toki no mukou..... :cry:
Totally agree with ya.

Hopefully, they will come back next year to play and sing FJ's new songs: destination (Yuki said it's destination, not distance. Now, I am confused lol), eternal blue and some songs for SWO. She said she couldn't play those new songs yet, maybe next year.

So, perhaps, next year, she will come back to AX and play those new songs along with Toki no Mukou :XD: :XD: :XD:

^ destination is Yuuka's song from the same-name album of hers. Its surely distance since its in the JVC announcement like that and the video of the anime.

LOL yeah she said destination! i was like "uhhhhh distance?" :ohoho: :XD:
i doubt she'll come to anime expo next year...maybe in a few years!
but hopefully another con invites her :sohappy:

Yea, I was like "destination? :confu: Did she change the title of the song? :confu: Did she forget about the title? :confu: " but then she mentioned destination twice as FJ's song (she said "destination & eternal blue" twice), so I was totally confused lol

Back