Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
It's because you haven't watched (according to your MAL) all those similar anime :cry: ...and not to mention Ouran is the only masterpiece to his kind... :cry: To me it's bit boring watching the same stuff over and over again...still even if you had watched them,it might not be a problem for you...
still i'll have to wait to see if it goes better again!I liked the maid cafe element alot.

You have to watched Skip Beat! for more devastation on the guy side :plot:

Do you ever check my lists before you post random stuff Yuki? :ayashii:
:knife:
I have it on hold hah i couldn't find it back then but i still need to complete it...but how is it similar to Maid-sama? :knife:
(LOL i know you didn't mean it was similar i just wanted to say so :XD: )

It's nice you reminded me of that though :XD: gonna go search the rest now haha,together with Gintama :3

I couldn't even make it through ep 1 of Ouran, so please don't tell me it's a masterpiece.

Re:

Halofarm said:
I couldn't even make it through ep 1 of Ouran, so please don't tell me it's a masterpiece.

Weird,it has some of the best comedy around(comedy,not romance and tha manga is 300 times better),maybe you should finish an episode or two before you decide on it.I don't think you understand much about an anime at first episode anyways,or i would have dropped also the rest 50% or my watched anime as well :XD:

Re:

Halofarm said:
:nophoto:

I just want to give him a hug...

That's what i am worried about.In many of those anime there are incomplete love stories ,i hope this one won't be the same. :knife:

Maid-sama is one of my favorite anime which overflow with high school romances and tons of comical scenarios between the main characters, if you are fan of Maid-sama I suggest you guys to watch some similar anime like Maid-sama which are more interesting, you can check them out here

Back