Kaichou wa Maid-sama

D

Dys

My secret obsession for this anime season.

I originally only picked it up because Eclipse were subbing it (and if Eclipse subs it, generally, I watch it) but it turned out to be a fantastic anime. For me it's competing with Angel Beats in it's awesomeness.

It also has Kobayashi Yuu and Hanazawa Kana playing a couple of bits parts and those ladies are always a plus.

So, everyone else's opinion on the show?

i haven't watch it yet but my friends also recommended it :ayashii:

Usui is freakin' awesome and I think less pervy than it would seem.

He's pretty caring for a stalker.

Only thing I'd love to ask is why no-one calls him a stalker but anyone else who follows Misa around IS a stalker. lol.

I think I heard this from Sakura_Mimiko many times.... :confu: Might as well try to watch it some other time... :sohappy:

tsubasa said:
Misa-chan calls Usui-kun a "perverted outerspace human" :plot:

Last time I checked that means "perverted alien".

Which I'm pretty sure is what it's translated as on the Eclipse subs.

Halofarm said:
tsubasa said:
Misa-chan calls Usui-kun a "perverted outerspace human" :plot:

Last time I checked that means "perverted alien".

Which I'm pretty sure is what it's translated as on the Eclipse subs.

yup.. but I prefer "perverted outerspace human" <that is from the manga :XD:

I started watching it because of my hubby..but i am really enjoying it so far :ayashii: That maid costume=pure win.

It's still on episode 6.

Xamdou said:
Nothing can beat Angel Beats :listen:

:listen: i hope you mean from this season 'cause Durarara is still airing and it's the best.The only unique anime between them.

PS.Maid-sama episode 6 rating: 5/10 :cry:

Duh it's becoming more and more clichè as time passes :( Episode 7 was a mix from Hana Yori Dango and Ouran,and the classic girl type that never understands that the guy likes her like Special A...eeerrrr...i am so dissappointed :cry:

It was always going to be that kind of anime. I'm not disappointed in the slightest.

:nophoto:

I just want to give him a hug...

It's because you haven't watched (according to your MAL) all those similar anime :cry: ...and not to mention Ouran is the only masterpiece to his kind... :cry: To me it's bit boring watching the same stuff over and over again...still even if you had watched them,it might not be a problem for you...
still i'll have to wait to see if it goes better again!I liked the maid cafe element alot.

Back