Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa lyrics

Re:

george1234 said:
no Yuriko wasnt in. As far as I have heard in the songs Kalafina do the chorus on both songs.

it's on the booklet credits... She was in both songs for chorus :glasses:

Weird. I did hear her voice everywhere in the Kajiuran chorus in Kagayaku. not so sure about adore, though.

could it be that the person who wrote the booklet forgot to also credit Kalafina/ while writing it thought that Yuriko was in chorus in adore too ?

OK so I looked at hte booklet scans from the link someone posted in the kagayaku thread ( i forgot who... sorry!!) and the last line reads
細い道, which is "hosoi michi" [thin, slender....]

Osoi is 晩い or 遅い etc etc etc. [late, slow... ]

There's hardly a difference, but I just wanted to clarify, since it does matter if one reads the transliteration by the definition of hte japanese word itself.

While we're editting:
1st line: should be "tataete" instead of "kakaete" (from scans)

2nd to last stanza: last line: should be "yoru wa mune wo eguru you ni"

Re:

george1234 said:
could it be that the person who wrote the booklet forgot to also credit Kalafina/ while writing it thought that Yuriko was in chorus in adore too ?

I know this topic is rather old, but reading this made me want to find out if Yuriko was in adore. It turns out she is, but she's really, really faint. From what I can hear, she's definitely singing chorus on:

"ai no you ni hikaru"
"the one that I adore"
aru you ni"

There's another vocal there, and the voice is very characteristic of Yuriko's singing style, so I'm certain it's not Hikaru. It's easier to hear if you put the song through some vocal removing software to mute out Wakana when she sings those lines.

Romaji correction:
minamoto wakaeru
to
minamoto e kaeru

Back