JAM Project

^November 24 is on Aichi, at Aichi Geijutsu Gekijou, which seems to be in Nagoya.

I just started listening to their latest album (and what a stupid title, for God's sake). The first song is very nice, but so far I don't like the title track...but that's all I've heard until now lol Actually, since 2010~11 their style kinda changed a little and it haven't been appealing to me anymore. Good thing their concert at Anime Friends was 80% classic stuff and I could go crazy on it LOL

^ Thanks, I'm already booked for day 2 of Animax Musix on November 24 (and 5pb live on November 23) so I'm out of luck unless I stay in Japan from the FJ YK Live vol. #11 on 05 April 2014 and Chiaki Ishikawa live on 06 April 2014 until 12 April 2014 - can you read where that concert is?

I quite enjoyed JAM Project at Animelo Summer Live 2011 and have only seen Hironobu Kageyama as part of Anison Big 3 since.

^April 12 is at Arios Hall, in the city of Iwaki, Fukushima. Hope you can stay and see it too, JAM Project is always a great live act. And you'd also have a few days to enjoy tourism as well. \o

Rica Matsumoto with Yoshiki Fukuyama from twitter today:

BbHIBeRCMAEWfv0.jpg

Back