Is that the end of FictionJunction YUUKA ? ;_;

End of FictionJunction YUUKA ?

• Honestly, I, I did not like her voice and I can't bear how she sings...so the end will be a good thi

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no, no impossible ! It is too much for me, I'll got a heart attack °O° YUUUUUKAAAA ;-;

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Fikushiunjunkshiun YUUKA ? is it edible ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, actually, FJY, See-Saw, Saeko Chiba, Kalafina... These are all different types of vocals, more or less :D Maybe, Yuki takes THIS for a factor to relocate her attention?

I don't think that FJY is gonig to end... the most of the japanese composers are in several projects at time, and Yuki is very diligent (o eso nos ha demostrado) with all her work...

Hm... FJY or See-Saw??

I have to listen all song the song to say anything ^^

so i was taking a break from chemistry, and decided to check yuki's site... the english site.... http://www.fictionjunction.com/fjcome/fjcome.html

what is that?! :omgwtf: that "Fiction Junction YUUKA with vocalist Yuuka 2003-2006"

they released album july 2007.... i hope that... 2003-2006 thing is just because Yuki always forgets to update her site ^^; she should let us to it for her ;)

OMG! I wish it was just an oversight from Yuki <__<
her discography isn't updateeeeed >_<
in the japanese site, there isn't any dates :

FictionJunction YUUKA公式サイト
[FictionJunction YUUKA]
(jvcmusic内FictionJunction YUUKA Official)

but the question is, why did Yuki put a date next to the FJY project ? 0__0 what's te goal ?

Back