Is that the end of FictionJunction YUUKA ? ;_;

End of FictionJunction YUUKA ?

• Honestly, I, I did not like her voice and I can't bear how she sings...so the end will be a good thi

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no, no impossible ! It is too much for me, I'll got a heart attack °O° YUUUUUKAAAA ;-;

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Fikushiunjunkshiun YUUKA ? is it edible ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

akai tsukikage

With the arrival of Kalafina, the new project of Yuki, what is the future of FictionJunction YUUKA ? Will it end now ? or will it be like see-saw ? (it is the same...)
What do you think ?

nyuuu its too good to end!! though it doesnt look like yuki has any future projects right now apart from kalafina >:

I've heard some of yuuka's songs that are not written by yuki and they are nowhere near as good! XD (and also tiaraway's songs)

maybe yuki will surprise us one day with more FJY randomly out of nowhere~

Yes, I wish for it !
heyy I didn't knew the existance of Yuuka's other songs !
What are their names ??

there is "Fun! Fun! Fantasy" from "Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon!", and "YanYan" from "Macross Zero" that comes in japanese and mayan versions.

Also there are all the Tiaraway songs from their one CD that are no good >_<;;

I can send them if you like :3

i have no idea who wrote the songs that are not tiaraway, but tiaraway songs were not written by yuuka or saeko

Folks, relax! :D After all, See-Saw still lives (Yuki mentioned that she and Chiaki team up every time they feel like it), and as far as no official announcement of FJY's end was given, I don't see a cause for real panic. Yuki, apart from all, is a music producer, so it's natural for her to seek new talents and promote them - and write for them. :wink:

I'm afraid that it becomes Yuki's habit to end a project with 2 albums :/

the new See Saw...
Saeko Chiba
FJ Yuuka...

Oh I hope she does more Saeko Chiba... i like her voice too.
And... what about male singer!?!?!? She only has Shoot! and uses seldom male voices for Kajiuran language.

So, I expect Yuki will end Kalafina with two albums :P

But I hope I am wrong...

Maybe FictionJunction Yuuka will not release a single any more but she will still collaborating with Yuki in anime soundtracks. Although I would like to think that FJY is not ended yet. However FictionJunction Yuuka will be the singer (or at least one of them) at Dream Port 2008 so we will have the luck to see her performing for two great music composers (well, personally I like Revo's and Sound Horizon's music)

and none of them are officially ended, are they? :3
Maybe she's just trying to get everything to catch up to 2 albums before starting a round of thirds XD

Yuki! your old projects are cool, give them some love sometimes!

I said newer is always better but I didn't mean it Yuki! Honest!

i dont belive yuki have a lot work that
the same time. I think that she does it to change
the styles.

TO be honest, i PREFERED see.saw for FJY.

Aikoi kinda changed my mind, buti still like the old vocalist (wich my brain is too damaged to remember the name of... :sweat: )

george1234 said:
FJY is muchbetter than See-Saw you probably havent listened to all of the songs

I also put "To prefer" in past tense. Aikooi and some other songs brainwashed me

You dont have to quote the previous saying if it only one line. Quote only when a) the text you want to quote is many postS previously or b) when you want to quote a certain part of the previous post (if that post is long)

Back