[INTERVIEW] Kalafina @ Shanghai WHENEVER (translated)

I think I would fail to use this hi-tech toilet :uh..:
there're so many different buttons on it :omg: :blood:

You know, My Japanese teacher had one of those in the classroom. (he didn't use it)It was just for decorations, but I remembered that it had so many buttons for everything. It was pretty cool... :XD:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Well, I thought that in general the Japanese culture is just into cleanliness. Hence, the invention of the hight tech toilet! I wish I had one of those.
:plot:

Cleanliness but using eachother's water? :XD: The only part i do not understand.
They also wash their hair every day,even the girls with very long hair. Clean=pretty to them /Luna agrees.
The high tech toilet is <3:hearts:

Used bathing water = not clean, silly.

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Lunaria77 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Well, I thought that in general the Japanese culture is just into cleanliness. Hence, the invention of the hight tech toilet! I wish I had one of those.

Cleanliness but using eachother's water? :XD: The only part i do not understand.
They also wash their hair every day,even the girls with very long hair. Clean=pretty to them /Luna agrees.
The high tech toilet is <3:hearts:

Used bathing water = not clean, silly.

Lol i take it you've been sarcastic there because that's what i meant :uh..: :XD:

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Er, no? =P
Er,no,what? It's been 2 pages i am writing i find gross the used water thing and you think i would say it's clean?

Who's the silly one then i wonder :)

-Kalafina has an overwhelmingly virtuosic and strong image-
i agree, why don't they try to reflect that in their single/album covers!! dammit! haha it bugs me u.u but i love how their answers convey a certain sense of elegance, they seem so well-mannered and cute.

Lunaria77 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Er, no? =P
Er,no,what? It's been 2 pages i am writing i find gross the used water thing and you think i would say it's clean?

No, no, no! You said if I was being sarcastic, and by saying that (with that smiley) I AM being sarcastic! lol. That makes us both silly.

il0vesunfl0wers said:
Lunaria77 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
Er, no? =P

No, no, no! You said if I was being sarcastic, and by saying that (with that smiley) I AM being sarcastic! lol. That makes us both silly.

Nooooooooooo except all the other surnames that they are giving me i am now silly too :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back