For:

- Yuki Kajiura related interviews / liner notes
- translation of the videos where she talks
- song translations (lyrics)
- blog posts

All are from japanese to english

If anyone is interested just say it ^_^

you will not get paid :XD:

I'll gladly translate (have always wanted to do translations of Kajiura's interviews) , but well have got lots of things to do lately and some problems. I have almost no free time. But maybe i can help later.

Dont worry, I just made this thread in order to know how many want to translate. As for the interviews I dont think there is any hurry to translate them. So you can focus on what you a busy with and forget the interviews. Whenever you like and have mood to translate, you can try one of the japanese ones that are featured here http://canta-per-me.net/yuki-kajiura ^_^

(lets first get rid of the online interviews and then the ones that are in booklets/ magazines)

Ok, i will help you as soon as i can. I will let you know when i start translating any of those, if anybody is doing translations please point which one you are doing so that we don't translate the same thing.

george1234 said:
For:

- Kajiura Yuki related interviews / liner notes
- translation of the videos where she talks
- song translations (lyrics)
- blog posts

All are from japanese to english

If anyone is interested just say it ^_^

you will not get paid :XD:

well, you guys are all knowing what I'm doing now. :love:
well, self-ad, self-ad :plot:

Hi, what can I do?
During my summer vacation (from the middle of Aug. to the end of Sep.) I'll be able to spend more time in translating.

Thanks so much for volunteering oolong!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I will probably tell you what you can do as soon as I finish restoring the lyrics so please wait for that time :dote: :dote:

Er, did the MC translations get posted somewhere, too? Also, did the "5 Days in Boston" get translated already? Sorry if I missed them, but would love it if they did!

Which MCs? Oolong had translated the vol 2 ones but were lost after the hack :(, as for the vol 4 DVDs ones he has translate them and you can find them in the forum if you search a bit . No, the documentary hasnt been translated yet.

I know there's been MC's that have been translated. I guess what I meant is to have links to them as well for people like.

As for an MC that didn't get translated or had disappeared, I think you and I talked about the Live vol. 2 MC translations. Hm.

Btw, ZERO's post about Progressive PV with subtitles at
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=919&start=15 - that the file no longer exists. :uh..: Unless of course it's in text here somewhere or in the main site. I'll see what else...

Re:

george1234 said:
Which MCs? Oolong had translated the vol 2 ones but were lost after the hack :(, as for the vol 4 DVDs ones he has translate them and you can find them in the forum if you search a bit . No, the documentary hasnt been translated yet.

Should we sub them and give them the Subtitle file?

Aha! Well, I'm not sure where the Vol. 2 MC translations went around here, but I found them elsewhere. Chibi-Chibi was acknowledged. They're summaries. I wish there were more details, but, oh well. (Unless someone's willing to do it! :XD: )
http://worldofanimemusic.blogspot.com/2 ... 80731.html

Oh, and thanks George for the links to the others. :chuu:

Back