I'm sick of the princess.

H

Hua Xiao Min

I have been bothered by a problem that is already a year long.
It may sound odd but I want to have a good visual art of the princess as a monument of my love. (A lot of people fall in love with anime characters)

It seems that seeing her pretty face is the only thing that makes me happy.

I happen to be trying to find a very beautiful poster or wallpaper of princess sakura which I can post beside my bed and put as a wallpaper but I end up being in frustrated for not finding a beautiful drawing of her.

Most of the visual arts pertaining to Princess Sakura has Syaoran,Fay or Kurogane on it. For emotional reasons,they turn me off therefore I want to have a wallpaper or screensaver that only potray the princess.

But I have never found a visual art relating to the princess that is satisfying, pretty and well drawn. Either, she is well drawn with syaoran or a unsatisfying picture of herself.

I do not have the skill to make a visual art of her.
PLease help me find a picture of her. PLZ.

BTW, THank you mi feng for another 5

I might be missing a lot of possible resource for the best picture of Princess Sakura but at least I have found more links.

If only Yuuko Ichihara was real, I would come to her and I will travel to the anime world to find her.

The sad thing is that, I have to deal with syaoran. :uh..:

Re:

Hua Xiao Min said:

I might be missing a lot of possible resource for the best picture of Princess Sakura but at least I have found more links.

If only Yuuko Ichihara was real, I would come to her and I will travel to the anime world to find her.

Yuuko is... She is just amazing. Haha. :XD:

Honestly, I didn't really like Tsubasa that much... Compared to Cardcaptor Sakura, I was really disappointed. :uh..:

CCS SxS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TRC SxS

Re: Re:

mi_feng said:
Hua Xiao Min said:

Honestly, I didn't really like Tsubasa that much... Compared to Cardcaptor Sakura, I was really disappointed. :uh..:

Yeah...

The ending of TRC is suck (disappointed :uh..: )...

I love xxxHolic more! :XD: :XD: :XD:

VIVA YUUKO! Watanuki x Doumeki

:plot: :plot: :plot:

This reminds me of the period of time in my life where I wished Lacus Klein would come to life to take me to PLANT's base.

Re: Re:

mi_feng said:
Hua Xiao Min said:

It is very disappointing to find a very innocent pretty princess in a very bloody universe. :uh..:

Nick Hunter said:
The sad thing is that, I have to deal with syaoran.

Not if you ask FWR for a spare copy. :ohoho:

Maybe , Genetic Engineering will have the exact technology to mutate people and make them like anime characters. :sohappy:
I can program a person to look like Princess Sakura and clone her.

Or If Genetic Engineering is unethical, I can still construct and make Chobitsu a reality.

No matter how difficult these engineering and chemistry concepts that I am dealing with.
Maybe being a chemical engineering make sense after all. :sohappy:

Omg maybe one day I'll become a coordinator like Kira... and I'll drive my own Gundam and fight evil across the universe!

OMG! Have you guys seen a fan-made Pokemon Live ACtion? That was so horrible, Pikachu was not like I imagined him to be. I always wanted Pikachu to be real. ^^.

Back