If you meet Yuki...

A

akai tsukikage

...in the streets of the city where you live. What will ya do ?
xD (I wish you'll not kidnapp herr haha)

ive imagined this situation many times in my head XD

first i would shout out "yuki!" and see if she turns her head to make sure it is her.

then, i would hide behind my friend or whoever is nearby in fear and awe XD

Then i'd hope she gets curious and come over and see wtf is wrong with me, then i will get to tell her EVERTHING <3

LOL! you dangerous rapist ! I wish Yuki will never meet you ! xD
haha kerahna, you'll play the shy girl >_____<

I would turn up the volume on my Ipod to ridiculous levels and hope she gets curious as to who is listening to her music.

Kerahna said:
first i would shout out "yuki!" and see if she turns her head to make sure it is her.

then, i would hide behind my friend or whoever is nearby in fear and awe XD

Then i'd hope she gets curious and come over and see wtf is wrong with me, then i will get to tell her EVERTHING <3

naoise said:
I would turn up the volume on my Ipod to ridiculous levels and hope she gets curious as to who is listening to her music.

I would do both of the obove, except that, i wouldnt turn my ipod's level to ridicioulous level;s but turn the ipod itself a bit in order for her to see in which song I was currently listening and make her curious to check what tracks I have putted in my ipod (before I would have bought all the CDs that I have downloaded as torrent now)

don't approach herrrr !!
wheee O_o

People, because you are lucky, when you turn up the volume to be very loud, it is too much powerful for your mp3 player and then your battery dies...You win the right to buy another Ipod (O__o so expensive) and moreover, you haven't met yuki...

Me, if I see her in the streets, in Paris, I'll invite her to go to a restaurant (or a café for 5 min if she hasn't got much time) hehehehe
then we'll speak speak and speak! I'll tell her everything
°o° waaaa what a dreaaam xDXDXDXD
For sure, I'll ask her an autograph ! °w°

I'll try to be nice and close to her... talking a bit, and acompany her...
then I will terror her to make an album expecially for me.
and we will collaborate on projects. :lol:

LOL you too, don't approach heerrrr , little mean
You'll make Yuki work too much >.>
I think she already works too much...>__< Yuukiii, health is very important, stop work a bit sometimes !

Zuiyon said:
LOL you too, don't approach heerrrr , little mean
You'll make Yuki work too much >.>
I think she already works too much...>__< Yuukiii, health is very important, stop work a bit sometimes !

I just remembered, than in the era of Mai Hime, Tsubasa. peoples have complained that she worked too much so that her musics sounded monotonous/repetitive...

hmmmmmmm but I think the tsubasa's ost are pretty good ! O___O one of my favourite >__<
hmm maybe for My hime, there are a lot of violin in the osts (maybe it was a sort of theme she had to respect due to the director)...but I haven't listen to them a lot because it didn't catched my attention enough ~.~ just a few traks... aaAAh I can't criticize her xD !

Tsubasa is pretty good, but comparing to other her works like...
.hack, noir, aquarian age, madlax, el cazador, xenosaga series, Hokuto no ken, petite cossete, velveteen rabbit...
I don't listen it as much as the others.

I found he works in Elementar Gerad, Mai Otome were the least to be liked :(

hmmmm I haven't listened yet to all elementar gelade and mai otome osts >_< there are so much, but for what I've listened yet, it is right that the global quality of the ost is inferior of what she does in xenosaga or el cazador...but there are some songs which are so excellent 0___0 like everlating song xD

yeah, i also feel that somehow the songs in mai otome and erementar gerad arent as memorable, but i will blame myself for not listening to them because yuki is NEVER wrong~

Kerahna said:
yeah, i also feel that somehow the songs in mai otome and erementar gerad arent as memorable, but i will blame myself for not listening to them because yuki is NEVER wrong~

^^;
I just know how fanboyisch you could be :lol:

Back