How much of Kajiura's discography have you listened to?

Hm, the link grunty provided doesn't seem to be working for me. That or I just don't know how to use it.

@sora just change mediaf to mediafire.com et voila. That's usually what you have to add when you see some /?xxxxxxxx on this board.

@grunty: Thanks for this, I used to have some other rip of the Madlax unreleased bgm, but yours is definetely more complete :D

edit: What else does your "GUIDE" have ? :ayashii:

Last edited:
TBH nothing, lol. I'm surprised you don't remember since you were part of the thread I last posted this at. Anyhow, I was supposed to do Tsubasa (and Kowz actually helped greatly) I just can't find the time to sit down and sort it out (I wanted to try making some listenable versions from the dub mix, unlike this MADLAX set that is just cuts with dialogue/sfx since the dub mix was terrible).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kowz already helped me, all that's left is ripping and mixing... and I just don't have time. I'll do it one day.

Gah now I have to go back and watch Madlax. (Can you give me the link as well? It's with the unreleased stuff right? Please? :plz:) Also I really want that song in the Tsubasa OVA. I hope there's another WFS.

^ Replied you with a pm. (links inside)

Sadly she will need numerous WfS to release all her unreleased stuff, since its 2 discs only for Madlax, and 1 disc for elcazador, 6 tracks from Fate/Zero, about 6 from SAO so far, who know how many for tsubasa, at least 2 discs for Xenosaga (a missing year and III's unreleased), and also unreleased soundtracks from the Hokuto no Ken OVAs, unreleased See-saw songs and 1 yuuka one (the one that came as destination unknown by kalafina) etc

btw I always loved bgm 31 ep 18, that track is a masterpiece, why is it unreleased ? :dote:

Last edited:
Sadly she will need numerous WfS to release all her unreleased stuff,

Keep in mind she probably wouldn't include all the unreleased tracks from every show. Not all of Tsuki, and Tokyo Kyoudai was released, and I think grunty mentioned that there were some tracks missing from Sekai Satoyama.

@grunty thanks for explaining how those work and for the link. Those tracks are excellent. I haven's listened to all of them but so far my favorite is the alt. version of Saints. I like it even more than the original.

I haven't listened to a few songs here and there, mainly older stuff
(according to CPM's discography page)
  • snow - Saeko Chiba
  • Egao no Wake - Kaori Hikita
  • Toki no Sabaku - Mika Arisaka
  • Kakusei, Ou no Kokoro, Shuushou (Tsubasa Drama & Character Song Album 3)
  • Wakaki Yuusha to Kako Naki Himegimi, Kokuhaku (// 2)
  • Joshou, Yukito-ou to Touya, Fai no Takurami (Tsubasa Drama & Character Song Album 1)
  • Shinkai no Kodoku -- Houko Kuwashima
  • Stella no Kizu, Shinkai no Namida, Kanashimi no Stella, Kimi to Boku, Todokanu Omoi (Gundam Seed Destiny OST 3)
  • you are my love (Yui Makino's version)
  • Mai-HiME Promotion You BGM (Mai-HiME Best Collection)
  • Mou Ichido Kimi ni Aitai - Mikuni Shimokawa
  • Tsuki no Curse - Reika Okina
  • The original studio recordings of Kaori Hikita's Namae no Nai Michi and Michiyuki
  • Tsuki no Shijima -Ultimate mix- - Yui Makino
  • Egao no Wake live from Fuga ni Hibiku Uta wo Kike DVD
  • Egao no Iro wa Niji no Iro - Yukana
  • The original studio recording of Calling
  • LOVING YOU - Eri Itou
over Christmas I found these songs, so now I guess you could say that I've listened to all of Kajiura's discography

Unfortunately I don't have many Discs from Yuki's Discography yet. I plan to change this soon, by buying CDs from Anime Osts and FictionJunction/ See-Saw CDs when I can afford it.

So far I have:

Noir Ost 1&2
Madlax Ost 1

The next one I'm considering getting is either Fiction/ Madlax Ost 2 or .Hack//Sign Ost if they are still available for a reasonable price.

The next one I'm considering getting is either Fiction/ Madlax Ost 2 or .Hack//Sign Ost if they are still available for a reasonable price.
Fiction I and II are on iTunes, if you don't mind not having the physical CD

I find I'm much more attached to anime OSTs than albums so my anime library significantly outweighs her individual albums but here's my list of everything I've listened to.

Eat Man (1997) - Entire OST
Noir (2001) - Entire OST
Aquarian Age: Sign for Evolution (2002) - Entire OST
.hack//SIGN (2002) - Entire OST+OP/ED Singles
hack//Liminality (2002) -Entire OST+Dream Field (2003) rendition of openings 3-4
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed +Seed Destiny (2002, 2004) Anime theme songs only
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette (2004) -Select Tracks+ED
Xenosaga II & III (2004, 2006) - Select Tracks
Madlax (2004) - Entire OST+OP/ED Singles
Mai-Hime (2004) - Anime score only
Tsubasa Chronicle (2005) - Entire OST
Elemental Gelade (2005) -Entire OST
Fiction (2005)
Silly-Go-Round (.hack//Roots OP; 2006)
El Cazador de la Bruja (2007)
-Entire OST+OP/ED Singles
Synchronicity (2007)
Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners (2007-2009)
- Entire OST -minus
Pandora Hearts (2009) -Entire OST
Seventh Heaven (2009)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011) -
Entire OST
Magia (2011)
Stone Cold (2011)
Fiction II (2011)

Sword Art Online (2012) -
OST #1 only
Fate/Zero (2013) - OST #1 only
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion (2013) -Entire OST