Hi everyone!

Re:

Welcome, Moonfang! :sohappy: Have fun with us here! :plz: I'm... *points at my username* Moonie-chan! :dote:

Your name being "Moon" as well, means you're my sister.... :psst: Just kidding! :plot: But... if you want to.... :shy:

Yuki88 said:
no problem. :tea:

I start to feel old :...:
Aren't you..? :psst:

:hide:

@moonlight: moonie :ayashii: sound fun :sohappy:
you can call me that but how can I call you ?

Welcome to the forum, Moonfang! We're a bit crazy, but well-meaning nonetheless. :sparkleguy: :XD: Prepare to become like that, too. In less than a year. :psst: :sohappy: :XD:

I'm close to 23 and still living with them

same here and probably going on for a couple more years. :uh..: getting a separate apartment in Minsk is expensive beyond the ridiculous. :blood:

@Nick hunter: I'm also a nanoha fan :sparkleguy:
Then I'll prepare myself for that.

Re:

HAHA again talks about Yuki88's age :ohoho:

moonfang said:
@moonlight: moonie :ayashii: sound fun :sohappy:
you can call me that but how can I call you ?
No, fangy. That's moonlight whom we call Moonie. :ayashii:
So you should tell us how we call you :ohoho:

I suggest Luna :plot:
eh but that's Lunaria77's nickname :desksweat:

Hmm... something from your real name then :ayashii:

Re:

Oh no...if yuki88 is old...that means....I'm Oyaji already?! :blood: :omg: :cry:

moonfang said:
@special_K:
Oh! Do you know Vietnamese?

Nope. Just that greeting. And maybe pho noodles. :tea:

I usually rely on Google Translate to get around foreign language input.

moonfang said:
I think living with my family is good too, and my family is a little special because my aunt, uncle, etc also live here.
I live in the capital so it would be normal to have internet. The truth is my family not too poor :plot:, enough to living here but I think we will soon be dump to the countryside.

Kajiura or Kalafina or FictionJunction isn't famous in Vietnam, teenagers in my country almost know only about K-pop. Only the ones who watch anime regulary and find information about the music (almost all of them are over-twenty) know about them.

Hmm...yeah, there is a market for almost anything these days.

I hope we don't lose you should you move back to the countryside, though!

Fangy? Fungi???

Maan? Měsíc? Mesiac? Buwan???

:psst:

@Yuki88

Mba~!!! I'm just kidding!!!

I think lun sound good :sparkleguy: very familier with me :sohappy:
hope we don't lose you should you move back to the countryside, though!
Internet in my country with normal price is bad, even in the city, even worse in the countryside. It's called countryside but it's going to be call city but the people is from coutry. I don't want to talk much about my city or my country because I kind of don't like it sometimes :XD:

I have something to ask :ayashii: , where could I find Kalafina's pic, google no use :uh..:

Welcome welcome moonfang! :sohappy:

If you check out some of the threads in the Yuki Kajiura forum, you'll find lots of pics there. :shy:

And everyone here is so young! :cry:

I'm a little older but yeah, still considered same age group. Still in the first half of my twenties! :ohoho:

Back