Hi everyone!

M

moonfang

Hi, I'm moonfang,an asian girl :sohappy: . Nice to meet you all!
My English is really bad so I hope everyone would forgive about it.

Welcome, moonfang!! :D so.. how would i call you?? :)
~call me hoshi if you want, by the way.. ^^
Nice to meet you too!! Enjoy! :idol:

@hoshi: then I'll call you hoshi as you wish :ohoho: you can call moon or lun because my brother always call me like that (in our language of course)
@yuki88:
Nice :sohappy: . I choose this name because when I knew Internet I was playing DotA (but now I gave up). Have you tried it?

I've retired from online game world :XD:

I guess you're somewhere in south east asia?? probably Indonesia?? :plot:

anyway, ASL please. That's important :plot:

What is ASL? Does it mean Asia language?
I'm Vietnamese :sohappy: Pretty bad country :plot:.

ASL = Age Sex Live. :XD:
basically your age your gender and your place :gimmeh:

EDIT:
ah idiot me, you're a girl and you're vietnamese :desksweat:

so how old are you?? :ayashii:

an asian girl
Still small: 17 years old :sohappy: . About my place, I should say it pretty bad, still live with my family :XD: I'm kind of poor in my country :XD:

Hai fangy~~~ :sohappy: You're the first forum member from Vietnam! Nice to meet you.
I wanna visit Vietnam one day :dote:

Well, living with parents at the age of 17 is normal. I'm 21 and I still live with them :blood:

Xin chào! Welcome to CPM Forums!

:ayashii:

I actually find that living with your parents is a good Asian value to uphold. Nothing to be shy about that.

And, so long as you're able to connect to the Internet, you're probably much better off than you might think already.

By the way, is Kajiura famous in Vietnam?

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Well, living with parents at the age of 17 is normal. I'm 21 and I still live with them :blood:

I'm close to 23 and still living with them :spotlight:

You're the first forum member from Vietnam! Nice to meet you.
I wanna visit Vietnam one day
I'll proud of being the first :ohoho: I think one the best things in Vietnam must be food :XD:
@special_K:
Oh! Do you know Vietnamese?
I think living with my family is good too, and my family is a little special because my aunt, uncle, etc also live here.
I live in the capital so it would be normal to have internet. The truth is my family not too poor :plot:, enough to living here but I think we will soon be dump to the countryside.

Kajiura or Kalafina or FictionJunction isn't famous in Vietnam, teenagers in my country almost know only about K-pop. Only the ones who watch anime regulary and find information about the music (almost all of them are over-twenty) know about them.

Ugh, K-pop. I understand that, with all these K-Pop booms everywhere :uh..:

BUT IT'S OKAY!!! We have a worldwide Kajiura fans gathering here :sparkleguy:

Then Yuki-nee, where can I find Kalafina's picture? like your sign :))

@yuki-nee: found nothing :uh..:
@Tsukishiro_yuki & Flitch: Nice to meet you.

Back