Helloooo~!

Re:

AYYX said:
^ Well done. We'll be torturing our legs together, along with prolly hundreds of others, then. :ohoho:

Legs (and arms) have been tortured. I can hardly move any of my limbs but it was worth it :dote: :shy:

^ Wooooooo~~ Sweet! :hearts: Thanks loads! :goodjob:

I know we already have loadsa' pics of Kalafina in those outfits, but seeing 'em somewhere local, quite a different feeling altogether, even if only a bit... :love: Now if only we could see Keiko-さん devouring chicken rice in kopitiam... :psst:

Really wonder what's their peeve against photography. Got to them when Kala was about done at the Nico Nico booth; could've gotten a least one good shot, but some Japanese guy got a lil' physical and was like "No photo~ no photo~"... :orz:

Feel free to go my FB for my photos Rae-さん, or I can send to you if you want, though it ain't anything much, or 1/2 as good as yours. :innocent:

Thanks much!! :bow:

thank you rae :sohappy:

hmm, Keiko's expression in that pic is kinda rare to be seen :confu:

wow.. thx for the photo rae
btw nice to meet you, im a new member here.. XD

Re:

AYYX said:
^ Wooooooo~~ Sweet! :hearts: Thanks loads! :goodjob:

I know we already have loadsa' pics of Kalafina in those outfits, but seeing 'em somewhere local, quite a different feeling altogether, even if only a bit... :love: Now if only we could see Keiko-さん devouring chicken rice in kopitiam... :psst:

Really wonder what's their peeve against photography. Got to them when Kala was about done at the Nico Nico booth; could've gotten a least one good shot, but some Japanese guy got a lil' physical and was like "No photo~ no photo~"... :orz:

Feel free to go my FB for my photos Rae-さん, or I can send to you if you want, though it ain't anything much, or 1/2 as good as yours. :innocent:

Thanks much!! :bow:

Hehehe no problem! :D
And lol I think seeing any of them at a kopitiam would be an interesting sight (add in a plate of rojak with those chicken rice and it'll be gold. lol)

And I know right. I mean, I get it if you don't want us to take any photos during the concert (and I'd rather fully enjoy their performance anyway :nosebleed: ) but at least let us take pretty photos of them :cry:

I'll go take a looksie at your facebook soon! Heheheheh And maaannn, we should've like held some banner or something during AFA for SG CPM board members to meet up. Would've been fun to finally meet up with the locals here. :innocent:

ZoaKaizer said:
thank you rae :sohappy:

hmm, Keiko's expression in that pic is kinda rare to be seen :confu:

Your welcome! :dote:

And yes it is :x

Evanthom said:
wow.. thx for the photo rae
btw nice to meet you, im a new member here.. XD

No problem!! :D And welcomeeeeee! :shy:

Equalizer said:
Omg, Rae you're one of those Snipers!!!!!! Nice pitures!

:sparkleguy: Hehehehehehe thanks!

Re: Re:

Rae said:
Would've been fun to finally meet up with the locals here. :innocent:
True. :sparkleguy:

On the other hand though, I'm quite unacquainted with taking pics, and would linger around single exhibits for a long time for a good timing and good shot. So if there was a meet-up, you guys would've been pretty pissed by me. :XD: Or simply pang seh me in some corner... :ohoho:

Re: Re:

AYYX said:
Rae said:
Would've been fun to finally meet up with the locals here. :innocent:
True. :sparkleguy:

On the other hand though, I'm quite unacquainted with taking pics, and would linger around single exhibits for a long time for a good timing and good shot. So if there was a meet-up, you guys would've been pretty pissed by me. :XD: Or simply pang seh me in some corner... :ohoho:

LOL ITS OK! xD I'm not good at taking photos either (half of the time I don't even take photos Dx). Those pictures that I took were just lucky shots ><
:cry:

Back