Helloooo~!

Bring for AFA, that's a given. :plot:

Now, as to how to use it (during the concert)... :ayashii:

Re:

AYYX said:

Wear a Media Pass, high vis jacket, comms headsets, clipboards and bring a few of these along....

:nophoto:

and this...

oC0hP.jpg

AND these...

UdyFV.jpg

And you're set!! :XD:

Remember to "kope" the sound from the main mixer! XDD

Good luck! :psst:

Re: Re:

Special_K said:
AYYX said:

Wear a Media Pass, high vis jacket, comms headsets, clipboards and bring a few of these along....

:nophoto:

and this...

oC0hP.jpg

AND these...

UdyFV.jpg

And you're set!! :XD:

Remember to "kope" the sound from the main mixer! XDD

Good luck! :psst:

LOL that way too much :XD:

Ok now seriously, there's a $3 admin fee for ticketing, and I read somewhere that it's $3 no matter how many tix you buy, per shot (i.e. together).

When you planning to buy your ticket? Do you think if we buy our different types of tix together, they'll still charge us $3? :confu:

Re:

AYYX said:
Ok now seriously, there's a $3 admin fee for ticketing, and I read somewhere that it's $3 no matter how many tix you buy, per shot (i.e. together).

When you planning to buy your ticket? Do you think if we buy our different types of tix together, they'll still charge us $3? :confu:

Lol if you're talking about the ones through SISTIC then probably yes. SISTIC charges 3 bucks for each ticket that you buy. D:

Re:

AYYX said:
^ So it's only per ticket. Guess I read that guy wrong... :desksweat:

Unfortunatel. =( and in the end I just bought the standing tix.
I am so broke right now. :rain:

^ And me gonna buy mine soon. Planned to go yesterday, but didn't, 'cos too lazy... :XD:

Think I'll buy mine directly from a nearby agent. Don't want to order online then collect from some other place another day... :uh..:

I got mine already :ohoho:

I think i will miss kalafina singing live after the AFA event :cry: :cry:

^ That's why record man, record... :psst:

My friend's lending me his mobile to record the audio... hope it goes well... :sparkleguy:

Re:

AYYX said:
^ That's why record man, record... :psst:

My friend's lending me his mobile to record the audio... hope it goes well... :sparkleguy:

Please do...and then share it with the worrrllddddd *cough*us*cough* :plot:

^ While I am thankful for that, you might wanna divert some faith to technology, instead. If this even makes sense... :ohoho:

That aside, got your tix yet? :knife:

Re:

AYYX said:
^ While I am thankful for that, you might wanna divert some faith to technology, instead. If this even makes sense... :ohoho:

That aside, got your tix yet? :knife:

Why of course~ Although, I got the standing tickets instead. I'm too broke to buy the VIP tickets :rain:

^ Well done. We'll be torturing our legs together, along with prolly hundreds of others, then. :ohoho:

Back