hellooo~!

Re:

Nice to meet you HimeWakana & Alphard Sokaina!

ransho~ said:
Hi shiro! Welcome :D
Moonlight04: She gets really into the songs.. :swt:
My friend,who is an anti-Hikaru forever said that Hikaru's facial expression is always too over hahahaha. She even said that Hikaru always looked said when they perform lacrimosa because she didn't get a line except the kajiuran. She attend the Anime-Expo,though..while I don't. :uh..:
Yeah, she has frown lines D: but I don't think her over expressiveness is a bad thing. It gives the performance more punch(?) I guess. She seems like she is in her own world when she performs hahaa. I wasn't a big fan of hers at first, but she really grows on you.

Thanks for the welcome~ :D

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
^ There is an anti-Hikaru fan ?? :ghost: :omg:
Haters gonna hate~~ :ohoho:

But yeah, I've seen some complaints here and there about how she's "just screaming her a** off"... and "sounding like a train wreck"... :uh..:

Re: Re:

AYYX said:
ZoaKaizer said:
^ There is an anti-Hikaru fan ?? :ghost: :omg:
Haters gonna hate~~ :ohoho:

But yeah, I've seen some complaints here and there about how she's "just screaming her a** off"... and "sounding like a train wreck"... :uh..:
Haters gonna hate.. yeah.. otherwise, why would they be called haters..? :ohoho:

Well, I'm a fan, so I got nothing to say about the over-expressiveness... but I do know that it looks awkward sometimes... and cute most of the times... :dote:

Moonlight04 said:
... but I do know that it looks awkward sometimes... and cute most of the times... :dote:
As a fellow fan, (and a male one as well :psst: ,) me can only agrees... :nosebleed:

Off topic a bit: What's with your choice of display pic...? :knife:

AYYX said:
Off topic a bit: What's with your choice of display pic...? :knife:
LOL, uhh.. how do I put this... :XD: it was for "April fools' day" only, but since it looks quite nice in there,,, :psst: I decided to let it stay there... :psst: Also, the expression of Keiko's face in that avie is kind of the same with my usual personality... :ayashii:

But I'd probably change it soon for a keiko pic that's even "BETTER" :plot:

Moonlight04 said:
Not Hikaru, Sissy Dear...?? :bloodlust:
Ok, think we'd better stop hijacking this thread... or else... :psst:

Another new generation fan :shy:

Welcome to this place and feel free to post everywhere

And don't forget to come to the chat

AYYX said:
Moonlight04 said:
Not Hikaru, Sissy Dear...?? :bloodlust:
Ok, think we'd better stop hijacking this thread... or else... :psst:
LOL, I never wanna make fun of any of Hikaru's weird picture, you know... :psst: That's one reason, bro.. It's more fun to see "ever the best" Keiko's face looking weird than "usually hated" Hikaru's, you know... :psst: Ok, I shall stop posting unnecessary stuffs in this thread now... :XD:

AYYX said:

I know who this is referring to〜

But Hikaru is improving a lot in live singing, considering I adored every one of her performances in Red Moon live, and in the Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta performance they were talking about, Keiko wasn't any better. Whatever was she singing into Hikaru's dress for, I wonder...

Well, no matter the reason, it was fun and entertaining to watch. :love:

Haha, I'm probably too new to be saying "welcome", but I'll say it regardless.

Y'know what guys? I don't/won't/shall not care~~ :ohoho:
In me eyes she's... she's...... she's SIMPLY......

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Re:

AYYX said:
Y'know what guys? I don't/won't/shall not care~~ :ohoho:
In me eyes she's... she's...... she's SIMPLY......

:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

To be honest, I think every member of Kalafina is exemplary. Few bands and solo vocalists have me preferring to listen to them live, as opposed to listening to the recorded studio versions. Their live harmonies are superb, ahaha〜 o(*゚▽゚*)o

The only complaint I could ever have about them would be to do with the composing, and even then, it's not a complaint at all.

^agreed
each member has their own specialty
well, i'm not a huge Hikaru fan either, but i like it when she's blending with the two, also her moe moe character fits her (it's not annoying). though it sometimes hurts my ears when she's like shouting some of the lyrics,but we can see that she's improved quite well.i like Hikaru just fine

Haters have the right to dislike her.ahahaha
:plot:

I like it when singers show that they're enthusiastic about singing the songs. It's why I always think it's hilariously amazing whenever Keiko starts skipping around the stage and dancing with everyone, haha. She makes no sense at all. :shy:

Also, I've been meaning to ask... Is that Galatea in your icon?

^ :chuu: oh yeah it is indeed my lovely Galatea
+100 points to you buddy (at last there's someone who knows Claymore)

well isn't it funny when Keiko and Kaori jumps on the stage most of the time.she even hurt herself during Vol#2 :XD:
there individual expression are just fine with me, knowing that they treasure every piece that Yuki makes.

^ :chuu: oh yeah it is indeed my lovely Galatea
+100 points to you buddy (at last there's someone who knows Claymore)

I don't know that much about it, I admit, aside from Galatea's storyline. I liked hers and Helen's character design, so I looked up their stories and personalities. :stars:

Back