hellooo~!

Welcome!! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

Interested in making a contract with me? :psst:

Hello :sparkleguy:

first lesson, be careful of the person above me :psst:

welcome shiro! (another victim of Special-K) :ohoho:

don't hesitate to join us on the boards

Yes. I'm the creepy incubator contractor that goes around making magical girl contracts. :plot:

Welcome Shiro! :hi: Did you attend the Anime Expo to see Kalafina..? :innocent:

Thank you for the welcome everyone! ^^

Moonlight04: Yes I did!~ I was really lucky to be able to be front row between Hikaru & Keiko. I could still see Wakana really well too. :dote: It really made my day/year because I never thought I would be able to see them perform live. :touched:

shiro said:
Moonlight04: Yes I did!~ I was really lucky to be able to be front row between Hikaru & Keiko. I could still see Wakana really well too. :dote: It really made my day/year because I never thought I would be able to see them perform live. :touched:
Now I'm jealous! :touched: I wish I see them live too! :wai: Tell me... What's Hikaru like in person..? Is she much cuter..? Or this time, extremely gorgeous..? :cry:

Moonlight04: She gets really into the songs.. :swt: I thought she was upset at first when they performed Lacrimosa & Kagayaku hahaa. but other than that I think she is prettier in person! & super cute too~ she waved and pointed at me :XD:

wish they visit our country too along with Yuki and FictionJunction
:cry:

Re:

shiro said:
Moonlight04: She gets really into the songs.. :swt: I thought she was upset at first when they performed Lacrimosa & Kagayaku hahaa. but other than that I think she is prettier in person! & super cute too~ SHE WAVED AND POINTED AT ME :XD:

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: WHAAAT!?!? :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable: :stupidtable:

:orz: :orz: :orz: :orz: :orz: NOT FAIR!!! :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback: :comeback:

Hi shiro! Welcome :D
Moonlight04: She gets really into the songs.. :swt:
My friend,who is an anti-Hikaru forever said that Hikaru's facial expression is always too over hahahaha. She even said that Hikaru always looked said when they perform lacrimosa because she didn't get a line except the kajiuran. She attend the Anime-Expo,though..while I don't. :uh..:

Back