Hello

Welcome Christian!! You are welcome to read all the info we have on the site. I am going to update the Kalafina profile text soon since its 3 releases behind XD

I also love the Hikari no Senritsu flute solo, and I know of 2 other songs which have too : Himitsu (noir version, but the FictionJunction one has too), and FictionJunction YUUKA's nostalgia (the CD version)

Well that became good after combining the FJ and Koshimizu versions, the original wasnt anything particulary long :XD:

Yes yes! exquisite and precious, gotta love flutes! ...Out of the three, I think I liked more. nostalgia! haha I love how it sounds, it accelerates my heart xD
I think Himitsu does have a lovely piano... storm... I think original has lovely instruments, though "elemental" I liked more its vocal perfomance...
Thanks you guys!:cheer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, welcome. Good to see more people taking note of HnS, it's such a gorgeous song, plus it's interesting to see someone get into Kalafina via that source as opposed to the usual channels. Madoka's OST is wonderful too, I love it so much.

Shall have to look out for any covers you decide to perform in the future :w00t:.

Thanks!

Yes, Madoka's OST is one of these unique things that amazed me :dote: ...Too bad I've just finished watching the series and the movies already ... I only have left the drama CD... and then look and have fun with the fandom stuff xD It hurts, it hurts to finish something like that :comeback: Gonna miss it, so much...

Off course, I do have plans, in the future. Gotta play Madoka's wonderful pieces (I yearn "I miss you", or "Numquam Vincar", or "Nux Walpurgis" xD)
(btw, cute avatar xD)

Wow, you're name is close to my real name! heh But I am Liana, on here. I hope you like it here so far. I love Kalafina, as you can see. Wow, Hikari no Senritsu? I think that's the first time I've seen someone say that it's their favorite song/opening. I do really like the song, the flute solo kind of catches me off guard a little, but I still like it. I sometimes just listen to the instrumental version, it's so nice and cheerful, for when I need cheering up. My favorite Kala song is obbligato, they were amazing singing it live at ACen, the Chicago concert, I was sooo happy I could go. I have seen them twice now, then and when they first started out at Anime Boston. Do you like other animes? My favorite one is The Slayers. But I like all that Yuki has done he music for, or Kalafina. (Black Butler, Aldnoah Zero) For Yuki's soundtracks I would suggest to check out her Hanako work, which is most recent. It is amazing, just go to the thread in the Everything Yuki section, the first ost is there. Others would be Noir, Madlax, El Cazador, Madoka, Xenosaga, to name a few. And check out FictionJunction too, since you like Kalafina. If you have any questions let me know!

:hi: Liana! xD
Yep, HnS feels so cheerful... Sometimes I just close my eyes when listen to it xP
Anime... well, I've just started watching anime this year, January... I think the ones that made it to my heart were:

Elfen Lied (the first I've ever watched lol) ....its soundtrack is beatiful :3 dat OP
K-ON! ...I loved it!! it was so fresh, so cheerful, so lighthearted.... Its music always make me feel good, the BGMs and the vocal ones. It's that one kind of show I'm highly considering to "waste time" on it, and just give it a rewatch :dote:
...Well, recently Madoka, big one, too xD
...And I can't say I haven't enjoyed Love Live, too. :specialmention: haha

...I'm taking notes on these things you mentioned. Hanako? I'll ckeck it xP

Thank you :)

I liked those animes too. There's one by the Elfen Lied creator, called Brynhldr in the Darkness, and is very creepy, but has kind of a cliché end, just to warn you. But still good. I love the opening too, and the music. K-On was fun, the one by the same creator I like is GA, the manga is fun and there is an anime, have not watched it yet. Madoka is good, be sure to check out the movie, since I think it is one of Yuki's best soundtracks recently and listen to it often.

Ah, good times...
Looking for an anime somehow related to Elfen Lied... ..Looking for another anime related to music, as I've enjoyed K-ON! ..
Result: ElfenLied's director, Kabe Mamoru, directed an anime... which people compared it to K-ON!...; the anime was Sora no Woto, something I was looking for... So it came Kalafina... that's how it all started. Oh yes, Good times xD

Brynhldr in the Darkness... I was getting kinda nostalgic: back to earlier experiences. That's good :)
"GA" I.. sorry, I don't really, really feel like actually knowing what you're referring to..
Cheers :)

GA is a manga/anime that is like K-On, but it's about artists (as in drawing, sculpting) instead of musicians. I thought it was by the same creator, but it's the Kuro, shoulder a coffin creator, my bad.

Of course it's cute, Kyoko is adorable :innocent:.

So you liked K-ON! aye? I thought it was merely OK. However, if you like the kind of characterisation and pacing of it I'd recommend Hidamari Sketch and Sketchbook ~Full Colors~, both are art-themed as the names might suggest, both have all-female casts and relate to slice-of-life heavy stylistics with an appetising side of comedy. Sketchbook is actually one of my favourite series, it's just so incredibly relaxing and I wish there was more of it. The same animation studio also made the Aria series based off the manga of the same name, which is one of my all time favourites for similar reasons. Great characters, super-relaxing and absolutely gorgeous music and visuals throughout.

Can't really comment about Love Live though, more of an iDOLM@STER person myself :ayashii:.

Ahh I see it now, found it. "GA", a story involving visual artists? that's sound pretty nice! and cute, too. I'm wondering what should I expect, hm-hm :innocent:

Of course it's cute, Kyoko is adorable :innocent:.

Yep, Kyoko the cutie redhead (I love redheads lol)... There is a particular hilarious dance of "joy" she made in the movie... KAWAII :XD:

...So Hidamari Sketch *googling*, "...by Ume Aoki".. nice feeling :3

Thank you both very much. More animes to watch than I've actually hoped ñ.ñ

Hello Cristian, welcome! :hi:
I wanted to watch Love Live! but didn't take time to... x)
Hehe, I hope you'll have some time to watch all of these animes ;)

Hi Luna-Chan! :hi: (haha what a cute name, I like it I like it)
Aahh... I already miss LL! characters... I had such a good time :love:
...I think I'll go slowly :ohoho:

Ok so I'll try to watch Love Live! Be careful cuz if I don't like it, I'll let you know.... ;)
Currently I'm watching Aldnoah Zero! Inaho's pokerfaces are so awesome :XD:

Back