Hello

C

Cristian

Hi you guys! I don't know quite much what to say, but I had to!
I just realized how gooood Yuki is a week ago... Here I hope to get to know more about her, projects, stuff, etc
I fell in love with Kalafina's song on Sora no Woto, Hikari no Senritsu... these powerful voices, lyrics, and style... dat wonderful and epic solo... it probably remains my favourite OP ever! ...but I wasn't aware of Yuki until Madoka few days ago... I also heard (loved) a random BGM while looking for her.. "Love I"... and also saw some live videos on Youtube... Mezane!! how powerful! haha
I really love when music touches me haha been looking for some

Umm...
16 years old, hispanic user (precisely, from Argentina)... fan of music! that's why I'm here lol I also hope for play some of her songs on.. my guitar
I can be very shy, but I do want to have fun

..And I think it's enough. Greetings ñ.ñ

Yay thanks!.
I, well, own an acoustic one... It's been a year exactly haha. I'm a beginner, though...
I do desire more instruments... I can almost say that's my dream, sorta :shy:

Hi you guys! I don't know quite much what to say, but I had to!
I just realized how gooood Yuki is a week ago... Here I hope to get to know more about her, projects, stuff, etc
..And I think it's enough. Greetings ñ.ñ

Welcome Cristian! I hope that you can see Yuki Kajiura live some day with some of her singers and musicians. There are lots of soundtracks and other albums to discover.

Thanks.
Yuki is, certainly, one of those artist I'd really really love to see performing live. Yuki and these amazing female singers... that should be Heaven :sohappy:

I have an acoustic guitar too :goodjob: and considering I still can't read actual music (tabs ftw), I guess I'm still a beginner :XD:
there are so many guitar covers of YK songs that are just gorgeous and I wish I could learn them

I have an acoustic guitar too :goodjob: and considering I still can't read actual music (tabs ftw), I guess I'm still a beginner :XD:
there are so many guitar covers of YK songs that are just gorgeous and I wish I could learn them

That's it!
I like to read sheets, for the sake practice with them, and, also, kinda fun ñ.ñ simple sheets... there are some with many key signatures; though @.@ haha

Welcome! :hi: I hope you have fun discovering new songs...there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to recommend more to you!

I can't read music very well either, which is embarrassing because I've played guitar for years! I'll have to find out if there is any YK sheet music in tablature...

@Kugayama that cover is beautiful. I have even more respect for people who can create such great sounds from an old-fashioned style 'classical' acoustic guitar - I never could get on with them. They do sound amazing in the right hands though!

...And so, I got to know a beautiful song . Thanks @Kugayama! :) How can Yuki write these beatiful pieces?? haha

Welcome! :hi: I hope you have fun discovering new songs...there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to recommend more to you!

Hi!.And yess. I'm already enjoying it!. It was one of the main reasons I started watching anime this year, in the hope of getting to know wonderful pieces and musicians; I'm proud of Yuki :D
...A big and quite pleasant ride is awaiting me.

I can't read music very well either, which is embarrassing because I've played guitar for years! I'll have to find out if there is any YK sheet music in tablature...
why yes, yes there is :plot:

Welcome to the forums Cristian! :hi:

I'm also new here. Let's have a good time discussing and sharing our love for Kajiura-san's works :V:

¡Bienvenido, Cristian! Hikari no Senritsu, hum... well, I kinda love this one too! and Mezame was the one who made me get interested in Yuki beyond Kalafina. Seems that we may get along together ^^

Welcome Cristian! :hi: Looking forward to sharing some Yuki love with you :ohoho: :sohappy:

yay another HnS lover!

Hello! nice to meet you! Enjoy your stay on the forum whose hearts have been touched by Yuki's songs of love!

Thanks all! how user's cute signatures, btw xP
Yes, HnS lover... I was going to school listening it; it made my morning :w00t:

Back