Hello

:omg: fellow southerner!
I'm in the state between those two : D
which studio ghibli movies have you seen so far?

Wow! Awesome! I wanna move up north. XD
Spirited Away (my first!), Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, and Howl' s Moving Castle. :)

I think spirited away was my first too :goodjob: (either that or howl's moving castle)
ahhhh you need to see castle of cagliostro, nausicaa of the valley of the wind, from up on poppy hill, arrietty, grave of the fireflies, kiki's delivery service, whisper of the heart...pretty much all the other studio ghibli movies :hypno: :plot:

Re:

Tokyogirl1996 said:
@MegyTomitatsu: Oh! Awesome! Hmm...that seems to be my problem... I get too many ideas... while I write stories like ten other ideas will fly in my head that I have to push away so I can focus on my current story... :XD:
Yeah that too is my problem :uh..:
But sometimes I think it wouldnt be bad maybe to write more stories at the same time, cos if you have an awesome idea, it could vanish while you finish the current story x)
But for the time being I must work on my inspiration for any of the ideas I have x) ^^'' (including the a-bit-less-than-half-written book Im on now, actually was on since I hadnt written for too much time :uh..: )

Ah...yeah. I've done that, but then it stops me from working on the story I was actually going somewhere with. I actually just finished my first book. Well, the first draft, but still. There is a beginning and an end! XD

Congrats! :sparkleguy:
Well, a draft is a draft! Soon it will be a true book! :hero:

Gyaah, now I really wish to continue on with mine, but I havent written for so long, I think Ill have to read it first to remember exactly what I wrote till now x)
Evil lack of inspiration! :wai:

Welcome TokyoGirl~ :V: Congrats on your book!! :goodjob: Hope you have a fun time here on the forums :sohappy:

Welcome to CPM TK ^^
Well there's not much to say as I met u in chat several times, so ... have a good time in the forum :ohoho:

Re:

MegyTomitatsu said:
Congrats! :sparkleguy:
Well, a draft is a draft! Soon it will be a true book! :hero:

Gyaah, now I really wish to continue on with mine, but I havent written for so long, I think Ill have to read it first to remember exactly what I wrote till now x)
Evil lack of inspiration! :wai:

Thanks! :shy:
Ah, I've done that before. The first story I ever tried to write I stopped in the middle of and when I picked it back up again I had to re-read alot. Then I stopped again...so if I start again..heh... and I'm like 60-80 pages in...so lots to catch up on. :omg:

Ah, I know :uh..:
Well, my problem now is that I wish to write but atm no inspiration.. :desksweat:
The problem is I have some things that I need to fix now so I could have a free mind :XD:
Ah well, hope for that to happen soon x)

Back