Hello

T

Tokyogirl1996

Hi, call me TK :sparkleguy: . I've been a fan of Yuki Kajiura since around 2008 and I've been visiting Canta-Per-Me for about three years as well. It just took me forever to make an account. :XD:
Anywho, I love all of Yuki Kajiura's projects. (Kalafina and FictionJunction are my favorites) My favorite vocalist is Wakana and Keiko.
On a personal side, my interests: Reading, writing (I like writing books and stories. :), listening to music, sketching and painting, photography, etc etc etc...
I am a girl.
Anywho, if you have any questions, just ask. :) :sparkleguy:

Welcome officially! :sohappy:

Thank you for stalking us for so long, it means we are trustworthy :XD:

How old are you, and how did you discovered Yuki's music? Have you listened to any of the See-Saw songs?
http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/see-saw/

my favourites are both versions of Kimi ga Ita monogatari, Anna ni isshou datta no ni, Kioku, Sen ya Ichi ya, Yasashii Yoake, Indio (love the Yuri Kasahara chorus at the end), and from the old ones, Swimmer and Kirai ni Naritai.

Thank you!
Ha! ha! Nah, I wouldn't call it stalking. I mostly came for lyrics, info, etc. I was just too shy to make contact. :XD:
I am 16. I had just gotten into anime and through Youtube "recommendations" went from Puffy Ami Yumi to Hikaru Utada then somehow to Chiaki Ishikawa who led me to FictionJunction Yuuka. Then I found out that Yuki Kajiura was the composer and that she and Chiaki worked together and so on. I love See-Saw. :D I even have one of Chiaki Ishikawa's solo CDs. :)
My grandmother was full blooded Japanese which is why I have the interest in Japanese things. She passed away when I was a baby and is my only interesting grandparent which is why I soaked up her heritage.
My favorite See-Saw songs are: Kioku, Anna ni isshou datta no ni, Yasahii Yoake, and Obsession. :D

Wow! I like that a whole lot more! Thanks for showing me!
Out of curiousity, what are your favorite Yuki Kajiura songs? Any project, OST, etc.

welcome in cpm TK :innocent:
we are all one big cpm family who loves kajiura yuki music~ :love:

auww obsession.. :shy: it reminds me that the ost of. hack sign is my first love ~ hahaha.

nice to know you~ yoroshiku na~
Im valeriana runa. u can call me runa ♥

Nice to meet you! Thank you, Runa! Yes, I'm happy to join finally. It will help my obsession to be around others who love Yuki Kajiura's work! :waii:

yesh. :goodjob:
and dont forget to visit cpm chat too! :innocent:

I saw u are there now right? haha
(unfortunately I couldnt be in chat too long since its already 23.23pm here. Need to work tomorrow morning XD)

for my fav ost... I guess beside of my first love (.hack sign) my fav ost is kara no kyoukai ost. have u listened to them before? :)

@ Tokyo Mew Mew Girl: I like most of her post .hack soundtracks, you should defitely check out .hack sign and luminality osts because it has alot of english songs (she hadnt invented kajiurago yet at that time) sung by Emily Bindiger, Noir, which is Yuriko Kaida - centric soundtrack (this has canta per me in talian and salva nos in latin), and then my favourites are Tsubasa osts (Eri Itou ftw!, Keiko, Kaori, Yuriko, Tokyo Konsei), Mai Hime (Hanae Tomaru!), Le portait de la petit cossette mainly for its awesome instrumntal tracks, Xenosaga II (Deb Lyons, Margeret Dorn), III (Tokyo Konsei & Eri Itou), Kara no Kyoukai (Kalafina & Hanae Tomaru & Tokyo Konsei) and while the Madoka osts have good music too, I love the Fate Zero OSTs ( I for Point Zero' and the 'battle is to the strong' but mainly II for the ultra epic musics) oh lets not forget Hokuto no Ken, that has soleily Tokyo Konsei musics but its really good if you want to listen to something epic or touching (it was the first time Wakana worked with Yuki too, in "Hikari no Yukue" as FJ Wakana), and I like the Sword Art Online ost I for the REMI songs and the instrumentals. I cant wait for OST II that an comes out in a month.

Also you shouldnt miss "Materialise" from Mai Otome OST (you should also hear its live ver)

Pandora Hearts has "Pandora Hearts expanded" which is awesome (Wakana main with Yuriko chorus and Saxophone bridge), and some other good tracks, but its ost 2 in general is kind of weak due to the overuse of the main theme melody.

Elemental Gerad has some good Yuriko songs, you should check it out too :XD:

Oh I almost forgot Sekai Satoyama OST (found inside Works for Soundtracks, disc 3) its has some really relaxing Hanae Tomaru and Wakana (and 1 Eri Itou) songs.

You can find all OSTs easily here http://canta-per-me.net/discography/dis ... r-project/

@Runa, yeah, that was me. XD I was on earlier to get some help. Then I was on again just out of curiosity.Yes! I've heard the Kara No Kyoukai OST! :D I've listened to most, if not all of Yuki Kajiura's work. :-)
@George1234, Oh! I love those! To give you an idea of what I've heard, I own Yuki Kajiura live Best Of 2009-2011, FictionJunction - Everlasting Song, FictionJunction Yuuka -Circus, and all of the Kalafina full albums. :D I love the Pandora Hearts OST, Rekishi Hiwa Historia, El Cadador de la Bruja, etc.
Oh! Hikari no Yukue is one of my all-time favorites! I was so excited when I found out FictionJunction did a live version of it recently.
Oh, I also love Fiction II. And Canta Per Me and Salva Nos are awesome songs. I also love the other version for Salva Nos, Salva Nos Melody.

Oops, I forgot to answer one of your questions George1234, I'm 25% "and proud"! :sparkleguy: Mom's 50% which makes me 25. :D I wish I were more... oh well...

Tokyogirl1996 said:
Hi, call me TK :sparkleguy: . I've been a fan of Yuki Kajiura since around 2008 and I've been visiting Canta-Per-Me for about three years as well. It just took me forever to make an account. :XD:
Anywho, I love all of Yuki Kajiura's projects. (Kalafina and FictionJunction are my favorites) My favorite vocalist is Wakana and Keiko.
On a personal side, my interests: Reading, writing (I like writing books and stories. :), listening to music, sketching and painting, photography, etc etc etc...
I am a girl.
Anywho, if you have any questions, just ask. :) :sparkleguy:

Welcome TK, I love your avatar!

Have you visited Japan yet? If so, where have you visited? If not, where would you like to visit? (I assume that you would like to visit the Ghibli Museum and attend a Yuki Kajiura concert!)

Thank you, Kugayama!
No, I haven't but I really want to and plan to one day. I'd love to visit some of the beautiful gardens, places like Okinawa, etc. I have some family there so I hope to meet them as well. Along with going to a Yuki Kajiura concert and Ghibli Museum. :dote:

Re:

Tokyogirl1996 said:
@Runa, yeah, that was me. XD I was on earlier to get some help. Then I was on again just out of curiosity.Yes! I've heard the Kara No Kyoukai OST! :D I've listened to most, if not all of Yuki Kajiura's work. :-)

lol silly me, I have thought that you hadnt since you asked about my favourites. :XD:

Hello TK! :sohappy:

Welcome on board! :sparkleguy:

I also like writing but lately somehow Ive been lacking inspiration :uh..: :uh..:
I want it back :cry:

Another Keiko fan :plot:
There should gather up more!

Hope you enjoy your stay! :sohappy:

welcome to cpm :sohappy:
wow...I wish I had known of YK back in 2008 (only known about her music for about a year and a half now) :TdT: better late than never
/wonders what area of the US you're from
I like your avatar; Wakana would approve :goodjob:
enjoy your stay~

Hi tk. Welcome to CPM!

Glad to have you with us here. I discovered Yuki in 2009, when I first watched Pandora Hearts, but I've started to like her songs in Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny (See-Saw, FJ Yuuka, others) without knowing that she was involved in those songs.

Thank you for all the welcomes!! You guys are sooo nice!! :shy:
@George 1234: Oh, no, lol, I was just curious. :)

@MegyTomitatsu: Oh! Awesome! Hmm...that seems to be my problem... I get too many ideas... while I write stories like ten other ideas will fly in my head that I have to push away so I can focus on my current story... :XD:

@Aki: Yes, better late than never! :D Thanks! I recently watched My Neighbor Totoro for the first time and fell in love with it! I love all of the Ghibli films I've seen so far. :sohappy:

@chrisgarci : Oh, yes! I ran into that when I first heard FictionJunction Yuuka and See-Saw. I didn't realize that Yuki Kajiura was involved in so many groups and once I did, I started listening to all of her work. :dote:

Re:

aki said:
welcome to cpm :sohappy:
wow...I wish I had known of YK back in 2008 (only known about her music for about a year and a half now) :TdT: better late than never
/wonders what area of the US you're from
I like your avatar; Wakana would approve :goodjob:
enjoy your stay~

Oops...forgot to answer your question. I'm in the south. GA. Are you in US too? I'm originally from NC.

Back