Hello!

Can I scare her too? :psst:

She's so cute!

Welcome!!!! :XD:

Welcome to CPM! And, yes, as you can tell so far, we are all a bit crazy here. :plot:

So without further ado...wanna make a contract with me? 僕と契約して、魔法少女になってよ! :psst:

HAi hai Tsii~~ Nice to meet you :tea:
I like your drawings too :ayashii:

:hi: Tsu!!!

I am another and the Original Tsu here...but you can call me "tsuba" or "tsubasa"

And Welcome to CPMe!!!
07eeb0463da895c512db762c61f0175a_w48_h45.gif

and please have a fun time with us on the CPM chat:
http://chat.canta-per-me.net/

Btw Tsiih is a very good username. I don't even have to make it shorter and cuter :ohoho:

^ For "cuter", there's already "Tsu-chan" (refer to start). :ohoho:

Think "Tsu-tsu" might work too? Hmm... :ayashii:

Welcome to the forum! :sohappy: Your drawings are very cute. :dote: :dote: :dote:

^ Stop scaring new members, jokes have a limit, you can't do them to every new member >_<

It's something to consider indeed. Even though many people probably lurk the forum for a while before registering, thus getting an idea of what CPM communitiy is like. :XD:

But rest assured, Tsu-chan, while there is [quite a] number of naughty CPMers here, all of us don't mean any harm. :sparkleguy:

Nice to meet everyone~! :sohappy:

I shall... nonetheless continue Yuki love with everyone! ... While keeping sharp lookout then!! *_____* :swt:

^ Worry not, o young one... under the protective wing of our almighty Shrine Priestess Kerahna... :hero: (as Nick Hunter told me... ^^")
To no harm, thou shalt come. :V:

Re:

AYYX said:
^ Worry not, o young one... under the protective wing of our almighty Shrine Priestess Kerahna... :hero: (as Nick Hunter told me... ^^")
To no harm, thou shalt come. :V:
:sohappy: Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Re:

george1234 said:
Tsiih your drawings are so nice!! (I have to see such nicely drawing anime-like characters since Kera's ones :XD: http://kerahna.deviantart.com/ but its a pitty that your's are not coloured but I still like love them :dote: )
AHHHHHH!!! I've SEEN this user before! O_____O! What a small world!

Yeahhhhhhh, color isn't my strong point at the moment. CG I'm not experienced with so I stick to colored pencils but still not good at that either. ^^;

:uh..:

Hies, Tsu, welcome home :sparkleguy:

I took a look at your dA, I left you a comment there ^^

Enjoy the forums!!

Back