Hello!

T

Tsiih

Hii! I am Tsu-chan. I am another anime/manga lover in the crowd who enjoys drawing.

:bow:

I love Yuki Kajiura's works since the day I first watched .hack//SIGN! When I realized she created FictionJuction and Kalafina, I was very very happy! Kalafina especially is like a miracle to me. Their songs make me relieved and full of hope.

Nice to meet everyone! I support Yuki Kajiura and her vocalists with all of you!

Welcome to the forums, Tsu-chan~~
Feel free to look around, stay safe and enjoy your time here!! :XD:

Since you enjoy drawing, do you get to draw a lot? Mind sharing a few masterpieces with us? :plz:

Watch out. There are a looot of dangerous people in here. Anyway, welcome!

^ Stop scaring new members, jokes have a limit, you can't do them to every new member >_<

Welcome Tsih to CPM, please make yourself at home, for your information there are only 2-3 people who cause problem here and there but its genrally quite peacefull so you dont need to worry about it ^^. Could you tell us, if you dont mind, your age as well as where you live? Nice to meet you and see ya later!!! :sohappy:

Re:

george1234 said:
Could you tell us, if you dont mind, your age as well as where you live? Nice to meet you and see ya later!!! :sohappy:

Isn't that a scary question? :XD:

No, its answer of bare interest, when you meet someone new you are not interested in learning these 2 thnigs after his/her name ? :XD:

:ayashii: Only if the said person has interest in saying that.

Tsiih said:
I love Yuki Kajiura's works since the day I first watched .hack//SIGN!

I understand you :touched:

Welcome to this place get fun and come to the chat :sparkleguy:

I want to see one of your drawings :shy:

Wahhh! Thank you everyone - I feel at home already! :touched: Etoooo, where to start... o-o

I'm from California, USA! I'm Vietnamese but hoping to learn Japanese someday.

And I posted a Kalafina fanart I did for them at AX'11 in the Creative Corner forum. o-o And I have more drawings that are anime on my DA -> http://tsukasahimura.deviantart.com (Feel free to check it out if you want to)

:bows: Thank you again everyone for welcome!

Re:

george1234 said:
No, its answer of bare interest, when you meet someone new you are not interested in learning these 2 thnigs after his/her name ? :XD:

Anyway, why don't you ask her facebook, her twitter, her email...? :knife:

Back