Hello ! Kalafina Concert tomorrow !

I'm 29 liana i just said that to distinguish her from the school girls. Yeah the swag was expensive about $300 :-/.

I want to come back to a "Yuki Kajuria Live Concert" I doubt I can make it this year. If there is one in 2014 and someone wants to plan a group or whatever, I'm there.

^ I recommend that you join FictionJunction Club in case there is another member-only live show... last January's show was really good (all 6 girls plus Yuki Kajiura and the Front Band Members) and I ended up in 5th row.

That sounds great Kuga. Whats the website ? I can tell my friend in Japan to help me join using her address.

@AliasGreed Thanks for your report, I'm jealous :ohoho:

But with your descriptions about Kalafina members behaviour I felt a little closer to them. <3 So I'm continuing to pray to all gods... to be possible to Kalafina come to Brazil or I can afford a trip to Japan.

@Alias: I was just kidding about the old part. I do actually feel old. heh I don't want to turn 30 in a couple of years. And wow... that is how much I spent at the con all together, but I have spent a lot on Kala/Kajiura related stuff, like the Fate/Zero box sets.

Back