Hello! :D

N

Nekomeowz

Hiya everybody! Im Nekomeowz~ :sparkleguy: you can call me neko or miki(thats my nickname in school)! Actually.. im not exactly new here because i've been on this web 'stalking' for almost two years and i gotta say i really like everyone here! So today, I've decided to register~

And finally, its nice to meet you all and I hope i can be friends with everyone here too! Is there anything that you would like to know about me? Feel free to ask me any questions! :sohappy:

*Oh yea, i will not be very active even though im registered from now till the end of this year because i will be having my leaving exams soon so please forgive me! :cry: i will still be here though! :XD:

hi neko!!!!! :sohappy: welcome! nice to have you in the forum!! :D enjoy! :sparkleguy:

hmm.. i demand more infos!!!! :w00t:
your real location?? :plot:

Thank you! Im from Singapore!! but my parents and most of my relatives are malaysians though~ :shy: nice to meet you!

wc! ^^ nice to meet you also.. :)

ooohhh.... nice! Singapore!! :cheer: lol! i was there when i was a kid.. we visited Singapore.. but maybe 5 days only?? xD i forgot.. so you too.. is a Malasian??

by the way, your age?? >:)

Haha! I think Singapore's a nice place :dote: nopes im not malaysian im a singaporean and im gonna be 16 in about two months time~

Welcome Neko!!!! It is good that you have finally come out of hiding...now you can officially be a part of the crazy CPM :plot: (I mean...we're all nice people...or ARE WE? :knife: )

hai Neko-chan ! :sohappy: :sohappy: Nice to meet you :shy: and Welcome to CPM :XD: we are neighbor ! :shy: i'm from Malaysia :sohappy: :sohappy:

@Silverywhite: Hiie! I'm sure you guys are very nice people! :XD: and im quite a crazy person too~ :ayashii: im so glad i that i found this place! :dote:

@yamamura06: yea~of course im super ultra mega(and blah blah..)excited! It's my first time using any forums btw :XD:

@Wikki: Thank you~and where do you live? :knife: maybe i can hop by sometime when i visit my grandma at malaysia :sohappy: :sohappy:

@George: Thanks!!~~Nice to meet you :sparkleguy:

@Yuki88: Thanks yuki~maybe i'll show my photo to you next time :ohoho:I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A CREEPY STALKER THOUGH.

@Alphard: Thanks alphard~im actually.. an genderless alien from mars :cry:...or not. yupp im a girl :XD:

It's nice to meet you guys!~

Hi Neko! You may call me Lina or Liana, either one is fine. Hope you enjoy it here. I have never been to Singapore, will have to maybe go someday. :shy:

@Liana: Hello Lina!~I'll be waiting till that day comes!~ :dote:

@Wikki: Ooh penang..never been there before but okay :XD: i will hunt you down when i get to go there~ :knife:

Re:

Nekomeowz said:
@Yuki88: Thanks yuki~maybe i'll show my photo to you next time :ohoho:I HOPE YOU ARE NOT A CREEPY STALKER THOUGH.

Too Bad I am :ohoho: :sparkleguy:

Welcome Neko-chan... :hi:

Have a nice stay here in CPM... :sparkleguy: We are very nice... and I mean, very nice people.... :innocent:

Back