Happy birthday (?)

S

Sawamander051x

I'm new in this forum though I've known Yuki for ages and will never have enough of her musics.
I know it's stupid, naming an introduction thread /Happy Birthday/

Well. Pleased to meet you. Though I should've rested I was waiting for my friend's upload of a Kalafina fanfiction since my ideas are written there. You probably should check it out, I haven't really read it (lol)

Well. I should sleep though it's almost 7am in the morning. Good night.

Welcome to cpm! Where are you from? How did you discover YK?

Hell'o there, Aki-san. I know that I should really go to sleep now. But well after this. I come from the land of twilight under the moon (?)
I discovered YK from anime soundtracks years ago, I even forgot which is the first. As for Kalafina, at first I didn't know what 'it' was but I just knew that it's one of YK's as her name is on the very beginning of one of my favorited anime being in the movie theater; Kara no Kyoukai. Later near the end of the year I went with some friends and they talked about it. I have been supporting Kalafina since then.

There you have your answer (y)

I come from the land of twilight under the moon (?)
do you sing with the castanets ;P
I discovered YK from anime soundtracks years ago, I even forgot which is the first. As for Kalafina, at first I didn't know what 'it' was but I just knew that it's one of YK's as her name is on the very beginning of one of my favorited anime being in the movie theater; Kara no Kyoukai. Later near the end of the year I went with some friends and they talked about it. I have been supporting Kalafina since then.
Kara no Kyoukai's music is great, isn't it. What are some of your favourite YK OSTs, then?

Oh Lordy. Just looked at your thread and now I've the song under repeat in my mind.

Anyway, welcome to CPM and enjoy your stay here! I discovered Yuki-san through FJ Yuuka and still love her. My first venture into Kalafina is HnS, so that song has a pretty special place where Kala is concerned.

Yes, very. If it's OSTs there are a lot to mention. In Kara no Kyoukai, especially, all are my favorites.

YK's songs are even more relaxing and works way better than whale songs. .

Oh Lordy. Just looked at your thread and now I've the song under repeat in my mind.

Anyway, welcome to CPM and enjoy your stay here! I discovered Yuki-san through FJ Yuuka and still love her. My first venture into Kalafina is HnS, so that song has a pretty special place where Kala is concerned.

Hell'o there, waking up and the first thing I did was. . . Eating chocolate ice cream.
There are just a lot of people I know who have their birthdays in Ku Gatsu.

Nice knowing you casarina.
And you see, speaking about FJ Yuuka you reminded me of something. Being in a very sleepy state last night I think I sung Silly-Go-Round and recorded it.

Welcome to the forum!! Nice to meet youuu :)
Nice to meet you too, HimeWakana-san. in anyways, how do I post pitures here I've been wanting to post something in the creative corner. just some pictures of Kalafina members made in the Sims 4

I'm in the middle of making Yuki Kajiura's counterpart in the Sims and is looking for ideas. . .

haha.. same here??

I also discovered YK through anime. :hi:

My house is right under the moon, can you help me with YK-san's outfit, sprinterXkyrie-san:bow:

Thank you for the welcome

^hihi.. Im out of ideas right now. :study:
But you may refer to her classy outfits during YK lives. And I like the way you did with Hikaru :):goodjob:

^hihi.. Im out of ideas right now. :study:
But you may refer to her classy outfits during YK lives. And I like the way you did with Hikaru :):goodjob:

There are nothing similar there so well I had a rough time thinking and ended up with "okay let's just go with this for now" [<and is now playing]

So you've seen the rest's as well ww.
I'll gladly accept requests. .
For example there are a lot of outfits should be used there, and there are like 4-6 categories; Everyday; Business; Party; Sleep; Active; and for Swim
Max 5 per each. . Which I didn't take all the pictures.

Back