Go Shiina & (notsomuch) Yuki Kajiura to compose for Kimetsu no Yaiba (S4: Airing May 12)

Im going to watch the swordsmith village movie this evening 😍

I hope you're aware that it's not an actual movie like Mugen Train, but more like an compilation movie with an early premiere of season 3, because a lot of people have been going in blind and getting disappointed because they expected something like Mugen Train.

Οh i didnt know that but thank you for telling me.
That explains that trailer with the 3 sets of films representing each season.

Its still an upgrade over watching anime only on pc all these years 😅 and i support them bring more anime movies to Greece

My bait for april fools is not strong enough but I did try!

But, to be entirely serious, the artist will be from sacra, obviously. But why are you expecting to be FJ??? What I've missed???? 😭 Give me hype!
Because the OP song is from sony music not from sacra so there's a chance. if it's ED milet, then obv. not sacra. For all we know Kajiura would be revo-ed(Done 3-4? OP/ED season in AOT then never came back) and goodbye cash cow lol

Edit: For clarification, kny producer mentioned before whoever sing the OP will also do the ED for "consistency". So that's y we got same OP=ED artist every season.

Last edited:
But, to be entirely serious, the artist will be from sacra, obviously. But why are you expecting to be FJ??? What I've missed???? 😭 Give me hype!

I'm not "expecting" - I'm "hoping".
Hoping that Sony tries promoting FJ so that people who aren't just Kajiura diehards are aware there's an album out there. As far as Sony goes, I imagine Kimetsu would be the biggest platform to do so in April (and well "fair" since Kajiura's already on the show).

This is the 3rd pop song by Kajiura with a male voice since shoot! from gundam seed and that yume no tsubasa duet version :dote:
4th song overall, if you count in tears fall in my heart.

Ι can imagine the guy lines getting replaced by Keiko in the next Kajiura live in case they do a cover.

The drumming is all over the place, typical of Satou Kyoichi and i think male n female voices donr blend well, i need time to familiarise with the melody but it seems like its inspired by Homura in a few notes.

I Found this https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=583900056543835

(Holy sh*t they had the song in the Swordsmith village movie that i watched last weeked and i didnt even notice because the theater had the bass maxed out and i couldnt hear any of the violin ^^; )

Last edited:
I imagine it's a Kajiura arrange but performed by MWAM rather than our regulars/FBM.

We'll see. Don't really know if I care either way, lolz. It's fine. I like parts of it but it's not something I picture myself coming back to.

Obviously.
God, almost 2 months for the release of the single? 💀

Hmmm… why is milet at the second place for the OP but she is in the first one for the ED?

Back