Gekijōban Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica: Walpurgis no Kaiten & FictionJunction "Kanata" single (theme song)

So… wrong thread, dear.
I made the correct thread already but i left the post here just for informative purpose.

 
Last edited:
Watched the movie earlier today. There are MANY scenes that had no music, even some action scenes. It felt VERY awkward. Honestly, I think they didn't ask Kajiura to compose new music after the multiple rewrites and delays.
The music that survived was all bretty good. The Kajiurago version of Saggita Luminis is OLEV.
 
This was weird i think Kajiura would be happy to write more if they asked. Perhaps they didnt feel like because the spinoff game they put their bets on now is not with her.
 
incomplete English lyrics from FJ's new instagram (wonder why they aren't on youtube, hopefully they add them in full soon)
edit: the clips are also on FJ youtube as shorts.

(1st refrain)
I should just believe in this world
One last time
I can walk through the wind
And as the sun illuminates my path
I reach out my arms
For there is something I desire
I'm right here
I will go with you
To the beyond

(2nd verse)
Weary of clinging
To hope and prayer
But you were smiling
Casting nothing but shadows on your mature cheeks

(2nd refrain)
I think I'll try to love this world
Time and time again
Even if I'm hurt
Even if I'm not forgiven
The sun illuminates my path
Cradling a life that is breaking apart
I'm right here
I'm calling out to you
 
Last edited:
More places to promote the new album (coming soon), of course!
Edit: https://x.com/Fion0806/status/2106365609177215061
This is my personal account that I've had for viewing purposes before, but right now, I'm enthusiastically training on Instagram here(;^_^。...Well, this one too......If you'd like. In the future, I'd like to deliver personal activities outside of FictionJunction activities here...if I can... (after training).
 
Last edited:
1791047985206.png

Kaori's outing herself for being a lurker on her own IG too.
 
Back
Top