FJ Family Presents ~"JUMP OUT" live vol.#1~

I have literally no idea what you wanted to say, lol.

(Other than yea, I agree, this is probably not Kajiura related beyond the name.)

The Kalafina 2.0 in JUMP OUT 3:
  • love come down (Keiko+LINO LEIA+rito)
  • progressive (Keiko+Hikaru+LINO LEIA)
  • ring your bell (Keiko+Hikaru+LINO LEIA)
  • destination unknown (Keiko+Hikaru)
  • Ongaku (Keiko+Hikaru+rito+LINO LEIA)

I've read some tweets, ring your bell was awesome so LINO was quite fine doing Wakana parts. Let me doubt it.

I've read some tweets, ring your bell was awesome so LINO was quite fine doing Wakana parts. Let me doubt it
I mean I feel Lino Leia is the only true soprano of anyone there so I wouldn't be surprised if she sounded great!

hopefully there's a recording that gets released sometime :plz:

really doubtful about that because to be frank none of the Lino Leia performing Kajiura songs turned out good so far. at this point I'm sure it's just the JP people being biased towards her because I remember seeing some people's tweets about really loving her obsession/cazador del amor/Akatsuki no Kuruma and none of it sounded good due to her singing style.

surprised Hikaru didn't sing love come down...

The Kalafina 2.0 in JUMP OUT 3:
  • love come down (Keiko+LINO LEIA+rito)
  • progressive (Keiko+Hikaru+LINO LEIA)
  • ring your bell (Keiko+Hikaru+LINO LEIA)
  • destination unknown (Keiko+Hikaru)
  • Ongaku (Keiko+Hikaru+rito+LINO LEIA)

I've read some tweets, ring your bell was awesome so LINO was quite fine doing Wakana parts. Let me doubt it.
Interesting mix. A whole lot of Kalafina music is being expressed here! And the combinations too! A quite FictionJunction approach with switching parts.

I'm really curious to hear the performances of these songs. Maybe they will be performed in upcoming FJ lives. I guess Wakana fans are more able to stomach LINO LEIA singing Wakana's parts than Joelle since they gave her so much unnecessary flak.

But it's not so much a technical issue since LINO's not in the same class as Wakana as a singer. Maybe just the nasal-oriented vocal? I'm more convinced that Kajiura bringing in the young ones was strategic towards bringing back Kalafina songs more prominently, just as Joelle was strategic in revitalizing much of her (Kajiura's) English-language repertoire.

I mean I feel Lino Leia is the only true soprano of anyone there so I wouldn't be surprised if she sounded great!

hopefully there's a recording that gets released sometime :plz:
Well, tbh I am not yet convinced of how "soprano" she is to be honest in terms of ability and upper range, but it will be nice to finally have Kalafina fans not fighting someone singing Wakana's parts for "replacing her".

She's a soprano but she's not a good singer lol. Vocal technique aside, her tone is grating and not pleasing to listen to (cazador del amor, my god that was a terrible performance) and she doesn't have great diction when she sings lyrics, like she's constantly swallowing her words.

She's a soprano but she's not a good singer lol. Vocal technique aside, her tone is grating and not pleasing to listen to (cazador del amor, my god that was a terrible performance) and she doesn't have great diction when she sings lyrics, like she's constantly swallowing her words.
Yeah I agree.

She speaks high (affected?), so singing notes in that mid-soprano range should be an issue for her. I am not so convinced of the upper range. though When someone struggles to hit the E5 and up I squint at their true soprano card.

Clearing up her diction and articulating properly would seriously improve her vocal output. Since her tone is naturally nasal maybe she needs to darken her sound more often by dropping her larynx to reduce the nosal sound.

rito on the other hand (I find myself always comparing them) articulates quite well and has shown greater musicality, vocal colors, and range. Her take on YUUKA's song (Kouya Ruten) was better. She's shown quite OK ability with covering others' songs (same with her "Gloria" cover).

iG grabs of a couple of photos. LINO LEIA has strong legs!
Really hoping we can get to see some songs from the live soon to hear the harmony blends.
Screenshot 2024-05-07 184744.png
Screenshot 2024-05-07 182720.png

Back