240.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2023-07-22-17-31-00-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-17-31-00-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 119
https://fictionjunctionstation.com/contents/657853

2023.07.22 Sat
LIVE

【Live】 FJ Family presents ~ “ JUMP OUT ” LIVE vol.#1 ~ 開催決定!​

森康哲氏(Yuki Kajiura LIVE Producer)プロデュースによるFictionJunctionプロジェクト及び梶浦由記worksに参加している歌姫を中心に各々のソロ曲及び梶浦楽曲のコラボを織り交ぜた、歌姫中心のライブイベント「FJ Family presents ~ “ JUMP OUT ” LIVE vol.#1 ~」の開催が決定いたしました!
尚、本公演への梶浦由記の出演はございません。

7月22日(土)21:00より、オフィシャル・ファンクラブ “FictionJunction Staition” 会員チケット先行受付が開始いたします。

2023年10月29日(日)
開場:17:30 開演:18:00
代官山SPACE ODD
https://spaceodd.jp

出演:KEIKO・Hikaru・rito(FRONT ACT)​
Support Member :
Guitar:ケンシロー・Bass:寺沢リョータ・Keyboard & Manipulator:岩見直明、and more…
※梶浦由記の出演はございません。

料金:¥5,500 (整理番号付き、オールスタンディング)
※当日ドリンク代が別途600円(税込)かかります。予めご了承ください。​
※未就学児入場不可

[梶浦由記オフィシャル・ファンクラブ “FictionJunction Station”]会員チケット先行受付
■先行受付期間:2023年7月22日(土)21:00~7月31日(月)23:59まで
■受付URL:https://fictionjunctionstation.com/contents/ticket 

※まだFC会員でない方も「受付期間中」の新規ご入会でお申し込みいただけます。
(受付期間内にご入会とチケットお申し込みの完了をお願いいたします。)

チケット一般発売日:2023年9月29日(金)10:00

主催・制作:ハイウェイスター
協力:FictionJunction Music ・ OURMUSIC-2016
問い合わせ:https://form.highwaystar.co.jp/contact

They’re also gonna sing Kalafina songs and you know it.
I wonder why Hikaru is on FJ but she’s not. -And still her name not announced for Kajifest…

They’re also gonna sing Kalafina songs and you know it.
I wonder why Hikaru is on FJ but she’s not. -And still her name not announced for Kajifest…
by her you do mean Hikaru, right? She's announced for Kajifes 2023 Day 2 since the first time they announced it. With how many the guests for Day 2 are and the fact that they'd only perform approx. 25 songs each day, she's definitely only gonna sing 1 or 2 songs and they're likely gonna be Magia/sprinter/ARIA, most likely Magia and sprinter.

Is this the first step to FJ Hikaru? I'm not sure, but as of Parade, Aimer, LiSA, rito and LINO LEIA all now have songs released under the name 'FictionJunction' so if the trend continues, there's no reason to believe Hikaru won't also. That said, I would personally prefer 'FictionJunction' (as a group of 4) and 'FictionJunction feat.' to be two separate projects with separate releases, as it was kind of a shame that Parade had so few group songs.

Vol. 1 sold out quite quickly that they already have vol. 2 planned. Good for the girls, I guess. Even though I kinda doubt that lino leia and rito have as much selling value as Hikaru lol

Well, it seems that Vol#1 was divided on 3 mini-lives, 1 per artist (except 1 Hikaru song) and the encore was a Kalafina live without rito.

So vol#2 will be likely the same thing with rito, LINO and Keiko performing their songs but what will happen with the encore? Will they sing for Kalafina? 99% sure it will be PARADE songs...

Vol 3 will have Keiko, Hikaru, Rito, and Lino Lean... Sure would be nice to have some of the other FJ ladies.

Jump out vol.2 encore songs including Gin no Hashi by Keiko and Lino Leia, synchronicity by Keiko and rito, love come down by all 3. love come down without Hikaru was quite a surprise. Maybe Kajiura is testing the water for FictionJunction ft Keiko, rito, and Lino Leia for the upcoming Madoka Magica movie hmmm

yeah ngl I too want Kaori/Joelle/Yuriko in JUMP OUT but maybe this live series is treated as a jumping stone for rito/Lino Leia, both for their career and to make people accustomed to their addition to Kajiura's songstresses? And Keiko + Hikaru being there to make sure that the lives would always sell out lol

love come down being performed by Kalafina2.
Kalafina2? What's that?

love come down without Hikaru was quite a surprise. Maybe Kajiura is testing the water for FictionJunction ft Keiko, rito, and Lino Leia for the upcoming Madoka Magica movie hmmm
You have some interesting theories there...

I am quite convinced Kajiura is doing some experimental/audience testing as part of this entire process.

Maybe she sees this as a longer-term trial platform for revival of some of her old IP (and seeing how fans react live and the online responses to Kalafina songs done without any of the members).

Maybe also for testing vocal combinations, as I imagine the core FJ lineup may have gaps in the not-so-distant (imagine if/when Kaori gets pregnant!), or people who want to bow out or be less available every single year!
yeah ngl I too want Kaori/Joelle/Yuriko in JUMP OUT but maybe this live series is treated as a jumping stone for rito/Lino Leia, both for their career and to make people accustomed to their addition to Kajiura's songstresses? And Keiko + Hikaru being there to make sure that the lives would always sell out lol
Bringing in everyone would make it seem like FictionJunction part 2, though the smaller roster size (3) and the emphasis on solo performances with band are very useful also for directly introducing their own solo music to a mixed audience (coming for each of the headline acts).

There's a youthful vibe to JUMP OUT that I am not sure Joelle/Yuriko would fit in. I may e wrong. Yuriko does need more live performances away from FJ, especially leading songs (some of her old discography?)

(By the way, a Joelle/Yuriko acoustic live would be such a wonderful sight to behold just for the two of them.)

Reminder that this is Mori's project. Kajiura doesn't even mention the live or encore covers so those "testing the waters" thing is on her manager side. I kinda doubt the recent line-up would want to miss out yklive tho. Have you seen Kaori happier now that she has solo lives+yklives without worrying if the sched would overlap Kalafina? Must be the darkest times for her....

And I think just treat JUMP OUT live as a solo works promotion. If KAORI/YURIKO/JOELLE etc. will never announced here it just means they are pretty much content in their recent activities.

Back