Fiore del cielo

Should this be Canta-per-me.net/Yuki-megami's anthem?

• I think it should be the site's anthem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuki-megami's!

• Well...for the site in honor of "our light", Yuki-megami! So...both!

• You didn't spell right "Flower of heaven"in italian...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm useless for music. I would like to learn to play the piano but I'm afraid my taste for music has come very late. The only worthy thing I can do is giving support hahaha.

Wow, Minna ariatou gozaimasu, anatatachi no sansei kara! (Hope i said that right. If not...:)Thanks for your support everyone!

How old are you anyway, Uzuki? If you don't mind me asking. ^^

Lol! worry? why? Have I any reason to worry? :D

And a very very very VERY big and warm HAPPY B-DAY from me! ^^ Yay! Am i the first one to wish you that? :D

Oh and, btw, thanks for the support. Did i say that? :D :))) :shy:

Woo thank you a lot hahaha yes, you are the first to wish me happy birthday.

(There's nothing to worry about, what I meant to say is that I don't mind to say my age hahaha sorry for the mistake)

but NOES ! Jin, Kerahna, you'll not just support >_< you'll record your performances of the song (Jin you'll sing ! kerahna you'll sing as well...and play piano :bwahaha: !)
Of course this will happen once the song will be composed xD

I'll try to find someone who's good enough with music. Actually i know someone....but he's really picky and might not even like the lyrics. (He aspires to be a music composer for games...mostly fantasy)He's good for the job i guess...but i won't dare ask him! :)) I'll try someone else i guess...

If I sing I'm sure we will laugh a lot hahaha I have a very marked spanish accent but it will be funny to try it.

I luv spanish speakers! :D Or..well..should i say..the language and the accent. Don't get any wrong ideas. :P

If i sing it...i bet your speakers will brake before you even have a chance to cover your ears or do anything else. :P

We can do like Sound Horizon which has 6 singers and sing this at six voices (well not at the same time, otherwise would be a chaos)

Good idea! We'll have to get together sometime to start recording! :D So...where do you live? ^^; :bwahaha: :glasses:

A little bit difficult perhaps, I live in Spain hahaha but on the other hand a meeting of Yuki's fan would be great

I was sorta joking, but, now that you mention it, yes it would be! :D And Skype could be a nice alternative! :D

Uhm..one more thing...couldn't i just act like a sort of Half-Yuki-megami? I just write..not sing? :D I'm really shy when it comes to singing! :shy:

mouahahahaha let's exchage or create skype addresses !
mine is my nickname, that's easy ^^

Right! I'm ayashii. (yes, with the dot) I'm warning you, my tongue gets all tangled when i try to speak english sometimes! :)) :)))

In other news: Uuuh, i got a new rank! ^^

Back